B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, wooders78 said:

is gina a permanant fixture at RLC or will she be leaving soon ?

They need residents to remain part of the project for as long as possible. Otherwise, RLC is never going to evolve beyond this bullshit show crap in GOV.

Sure, new people are interesting, but the way things are going now, RLC should at least keep the residents who are at least show a little insight into their private lives in the project. I think the more of the girls do this, the less shows there will be, maybe even to a point where everything is real life. 😃

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, wooders78 said:

is gina a permanant fixture at RLC or will she be leaving soon ?

hey there are way worse than Gina she has been having lesbian sex with alex not a show and has done threesomes with curly in the past and so did holly maybe we can see a holly gina threesome or a alex gina threesome well anyways she is way better than a lot of these fake show girls,was not a fan of hers when she was hanging with the twins but now i find her refreshing sure she is a drunk so what so am i lol at least when she does shit on cam now its for real for the most part 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

si seulement, H, avait cette indépendance, que possède, Alek, elle fait ce qu'elle veut, où elle veut, avec qui elle veut. (elle est surement contre toute forme d'autorité, ce que j'apprécie particulièrement) H, elle est soumise, au couple, ils n'ont qu'à siffler elle arrive en rampant. Même, Megan, s'éclipse fréquemment, pourtant c'est un petit lieutenant comme Gina, de N

il y a 41 minutes, LUCKY2962 a dit :

il y a du spectacle chez Luna & Zac, une petite brune, des seins de folie une bombe, je passe une belle soirée, enfin

t' es pire que les gamins à l ' école maternelle qui font les malins avec leurs bonbons