B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

Il y a 24 minutes, moos54 a dit:

Tu n'as pas tord, je ne trouve super proche d'une fille qui s'appel Nelly, en plus il ose avoir des relations sexuelles avec elle, à croire qu'ils sont mariés  🤣

proche, je ne trouve pas, je connais des couples bien plus fusionnels tu peux être excité par quelqu'un d'autre et baiser ta femme (justement tu la baises mieux) on l'a tous fait un jour, depuis que le monde est monde. et depuis la nuit des temps Justement N, se contente de se faire sauter. Elle a compris, sur le reste elle ferme les yeux, (je parle en dehors) elle connait le gabarit. C'est visible, puant, comme le nez au milieu de la figure. Mais la naïveté, de certains adultes me sidère. On est des hommes on sait tous, ce qu'une petite lolita provocatrice peut déclencher comme pulsion, comme attirance sexuelle., Mais qui est le fautif ... le véritable fautif ...

• Like 1

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, LUCKY2962 said:

proche, je ne trouve pas, je connais des couples bien plus fusionnel  tu peux être excité par quelqu'un d'autre et baiser ta femme (justement tu la baises mieux) on l'a tous fait un jour, depuis que le monde est monde. et depuis la nuit des temps Justement N, se contente de se faire sauter. Elle a compris, sur le reste elle ferme les yeux, (je parle en dehors) elle connait le gabarit. C'est visible, puant, comme le nez au milieu de la figure. Mais la naïveté, de certains adultes me sidère. On est des hommes on sait tous, ce qu'une petite lolita provocatrice peut déclencher comme pulsion, comme attirance sexuelle., mais qui est le fautif... le véritable fautif...

je dirais que c'est surement toi et ta façon de voir les choses, mais je ne suis pas un expert :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Calle said:

Those of you who have followed RLC for a long time remember that Dasha (then with Demid) was the first one to masturbate, even with a banana. That used to be a big sensation and raised a lot of posts. 

Today, almost every RLC girl masturbates, and we can see a couple of bates every day. What has happened? Has masturbation become so incredibly popular among girls? Or do RLC contracts include weekly bating quotas? And what about men, I have seen only one man bate during my RLC history - I do not remember his name, he was a bit older and also brought prostitutes into the apartment. Somehow it is also natural that RLC girls bate and guys don´t, because here guys always get orgasm and the girls not very often.

Alma was doing it before Dasha and Demid even got a apt if my memory serves,just checked dasha didnt get a apt till alma was leaving  leaving both in 2014

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I cant remember do they party on the russian christmas eve,i see the cleaning lady is there 

Orthodox Churches ( Greek , Russian , Ukrainian etc ) never celebrate Christmas Eve , it is always on the day .. for example , for us Greeks , 24 is just one more day and we have all celebrations on the 25th , it is the same with Russian , they have all celebrations on the 7th 😇

• Like 1

il y a une heure, LUCKY2962 a dit:

c'est surtout une fête religieuse orthodoxe, rien de festif, dans le sens bamboula (prendre bamboula dans le sens de fête)

un bamboula ça te ferait du bien dans le sens non festif 

Iuksss..house cleaning..Megan all prepared..get ready for another batch of her and Rock "exciting" sex maratons,and of course more "orgies" events were the other girls old the candles for them😬😬.Hope to be wrong and dude doesnt apear.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Iuksss..house cleaning..Megan all prepared..get ready for another batch of her and Rock "exciting" sex maratons,and of course more "orgies" events were the other girls old the candles for them😬😬.Hope to be wrong and dude doesnt apear.

I think very few people would say no to great quality sex between Rocco and Megan , the couple has always been fun to watch and it couldn’t be any different if he appears , especially after more than 3 months , time that obviously has affected her and her presence inside the apartment . It is much better to have tenants and active apartments than nothing happening like other places that we have been commenting in recent weeks . 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think very few people would say no to great quality sex between Rocco and Megan , the couple has always been fun to watch and it couldn’t be any different if he appears , especially after more than 3 months , time that obviously has affected her and her presence inside the apartment . It is much better to have tenants and active apartments than nothing happening like other places that we have been commenting in recent weeks . 

No :biggrin:

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4