B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nelly bogdan and gina and megan and holly all gone carlos and claire and and anthony and loraine all gone maybe a private get together at nelly and bogdans real apt hell i could be wrong but its as good a guess as any,edited nelly just showed in B2 dressed to kill like megan holly and loraine were

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Penso che pochissime persone direbbero di no al sesso di grande qualità tra Rocco e Megan, la coppia è sempre stata divertente da guardare e non potrebbe essere diverso se appare, soprattutto dopo più di 3 mesi, tempo che ovviamente l'ha colpita. e la sua presenza all'interno dell'appartamento. È molto meglio avere inquilini e appartamenti attivi che non succeda niente come altri luoghi che abbiamo commentato nelle ultime settimane. 

You have reason my friend😌

16 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

nelly bogdan and gina and megan and holly all gone carlos and claire and and anthony and loraine all gone maybe a private get together at nelly and bogdans real apt hell i could be wrong but its as good a guess as any,edited nelly just showed in B2 dressed to kill like megan holly and loraine were

loraine&anthony took a couple of empty bags & the cart so they are probably going to the store 🤷‍♂️

plus loraine&anthony left the lights on🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

21 hours ago, bluewinner said:

LOL every comment you leave is full of rage and hate, that's a good reflection of your sad little life, Fat Old Man!! 😁

You are correct Little Boy Bluewhiner, I have a lot of rage and hate for RLC and that's where it stops.  Anyone that knows me knows this and you, well, I just see you as an impressionable young kid who is still probably on his momma's teet.

• Haha 1