B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

New couple in Barcelona , let’s see if they are familiar already with N&B and perhaps see them mixing with the Barcelona tenants 😊 Welcome 

I hope not

let them have there own friends 

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I hope not

let them have there own friends 

You are right , too fast saying things to be honest .. let’s see how they will be with their lives and then we can see how it goes . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

you are just a miserable old fat man who is obsessed with young girls, who are young enough to be your great-granddaughters. you have been coming here and repeating yourself for the last few years, that just shows how pathetic you are. 😃  Really Sad. 

Is this the level of debate we have reduced to now for gods sake? No wonder members are being put off coming on CC if this is the constant crap we have to read all the time. Just getting beyond words now.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

why are you following me around, and react to my every comment ? I have ignored you for a long time. just give it up. people like you and Harley are the problem. 

Thought i was on ignore? Certainly not following you Blue got more important things to do but just made a comment,first one for at least a week to you. Anyway have a good day, byeeeeee

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

New couple in Barcelona , let’s see if they are familiar already with N&B and perhaps see them mixing with the Barcelona tenants 😊 Welcome 

That would be terrible.Basicaly the regular couples houses are our only way to see diferent guests and diferent type of gatherings..thake that of those couples house and we get..just barca houses,with same people in it we seen to death,same shows we seen also to death..an boring,previsible mess..hope the new couple have their own social circle of friends and do their owns gatherings..as real as possible.We only have three and half couples houses,and barca style places..there is a bunch.Couples houses should have their own stuff,vibe and barca houses same,apart as much as possible.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That would be terrible.Basicaly the regular couples houses are our only way to see diferent guests and diferent type of gatherings..thake that of those couples house and we get..just barca houses,with same people in it we seen to death,same shows we seen also to death..an boring,previsible mess..hope the new couple have their own social circle of friends and do their owns gatherings..as real as possible.We only have three and half couples houses,and barca style places..there is a bunch.Couples houses should have their own stuff,vibe and barca houses same,apart as much as possible.

I was fast with my comment and I admit I was wrong , I think the whole RLC treatment the last months has made me kind of disappointed seeing things not being normal ( everyone has even admitted that C&Y leaving out of nowhere was also not normal ) , therefore seeing this new couple suddenly  today , young people with a preference to Spanish music and acting completely normal the first moments they are “ live “ , it made me immediately want to see them socializing and acting as the guys next door . So , I admit I was wrong by thinking ten steps further when we didn’t even see them making the first one 😊 That wasn’t good posting by me . 

• Upvote 2