B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

They must have slept there already. The bed is a mess.

They were already in bed when the apartment went live , then in the bathroom preparing to get dressed and go out 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I was fast with my comment and I admit I was wrong , I think the whole RLC treatment the last months has made me kind of disappointed seeing things not being normal ( everyone has even admitted that C&Y leaving out of nowhere was also not normal ) , therefore seeing this new couple suddenly  today , young people with a preference to Spanish music and acting completely normal the first moments they are “ live “ , it made me immediately want to see them socializing and acting as the guys next door . So , I admit I was wrong by thinking ten steps further when we didn’t even see them making the first one 😊 That wasn’t good posting by me . 

Glad you tought better.They can be a nice "clean" couple without any need to join barca cast.After all we had that for many years in rlc.Best recent exemple of that was C&Y..lets hope for the bestgame show waiting GIF by Mental Samurai

• Like 2

Could it be possible that there is genuine maintenance going on this time?? I noticed that all the cams on the mezzanine level including the terrace went offline for quite a while before the rest of the apt went down so maybe just maybe there is a problem 🤔🤔 then again I’ve been wrong before so wtf, they’ll do their own thing anyway 🤣

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Could it be possible that there is genuine maintenance going on this time?? I noticed that all the cams on the mezzanine level including the terrace went offline for quite a while before the rest of the apt went down so maybe just maybe there is a problem 🤔🤔 then again I’ve been wrong before so wtf, they’ll do their own thing anyway 🤣

Think was westerday(when the cleaning lady was there)some cams wouldnt load or took some time to load(mainly in kitchen zone)so could be,at same point some of the MN will actualy be for real😅.

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

They must have slept there already. The bed is a mess.

tell you what.... I watched for 3-4 minutes and this girl can clean... power scrubbed kitchen and bed is made tight....   I don't mean to spoil your day with this comparison,,,,but,,,,Sera might have some cleaning competition lol

a total side note here...all these girls are very good at cleaning up ...impressive  

another side note: and speaking of clening hotties     for one second I thought it was Mashas cleaning girl (Nastyna) ..would that ever be a treat....  did I say please !

Edited by Mark Thompson
added Nastyna
  • Haha 1