Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-b

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

De la contrariété car elle ne pensait pas que la fille resterait plus d'un jour 

Apparemment Zac lui a offert l'hospitalité le temps qu'elle trouve un autre endroit où vivre 

Fish and visitor start to smell after 3 days

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

Merci, mais tous les sentiments sont liés. Dommage, on aurait voulu qu'elle reste 

la jalousie n'a rien a voir avec la contrariété 

Si elle était vraiment jalouse de cette fille, elle ne laisserait pas Zac dans la cuisine seul avec elle 

----------------------------------

jealousy has nothing to do with annoyance

If she was really jealous of this girl, she wouldn't leave Zac in the kitchen alone with her

Edited by moos54
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ryanmason1995 said:

I don't think they are cousins, because Luna said its weird the guest is there having dinner with 'her' boyfriend. Not something she would say if they were family

I just listened to her call. She said that and then right after she followed with "I just want to be alone with my boyfriend".

She seems annoyed because she doesn't have any privacy with her being there. Plus it doesn't help that the guest keeps on snooping around.

On the other end I thought that Luna didn't come across as a very pleasant person in that call.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sayed this westerday,think they are brothers or at least related.She is cute..but want guestroom vague..so guests can stay there and do naught stuff is possible.No wish to see a girl,dude alone,if she brings date then gets better but still..onky if is for just some days(but judging by the cases wont be),not a good situation(for my tastes).

Just now, moos54 said:

la jalousie n'a rien à voir avec la contrariété 

Si elle était vraiment jalouse de cette fille, elle ne laisserait pas Zac dans la cuisine seul avec elle 

il y a tellement d'incohérences patentes dans l'être humain 

17 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Annoyance because she didn't think the girl would stay longer than a day 

Apparently Zac offered her hospitality while she found another place to live 

------------------------------

Annoyance because she didn't think the girl would stay longer than a day

Apparently Zac offered her hospitality while she found another place to live.

I know a place where she can live. It's called B2.😏