Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-b

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So is what..in my interpretation she wont leave,house probrably will go MN tomorrow and return with her things all over guestroom.Its my interpretation of situation,events going on..if i am right or wrong..dont know,just my view.

I didn't mean to come across as aggressive by the way. It's just that a lot of members here are getting caught in made up narratives because of posts that are misleading. If you straight up say "She won't leave", then you'll have people assuming that what you say is factual because of some reason (for example, you know the info because you heard them talk about it or something like that), and that makes this place really annoying sometimes. By saying "I don't think she will leave" instead, it paints your comment in a better way in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

They're quite impressive.  Probably DDD and probably fake, although, in a previous post, I explained why I'm not 1000% convinced they are.  If not, she won the titty lottery!  If so, they're very well done, says I.  Better shaped definitely.

WOW...i AM JUST watching her in kitchen now.... DDD Impressive !!!  one day hope to catch them bouncing through the free cams ... but soon I hope because it looks like her days could be numbered  by the sounsa od Luna's unhappiness????   thanks  great description lol...

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And!?Thats your interpretation of events(no problem at all its nice to see what people think),just like i give my interpretation of situation.

You are Portuguese and normally you understand Spanish if I am not mistaken, if you listened a little more to the conversations they may have, maybe you would not only interpret things but understand them too :angel:

Well at least house is more interesting than E&P lol.Still think this two are related..but if they are indeed a couple then really bad ideia yo put his sister,cousin,friend in this small house,privacy gone.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Well at least house is more interesting than E&P lol.Still think this two are related..but if they are indeed a couoke then really bad ideia yo put his sister,cousin,friend in this small house,privacy gone.

yh i dont think they are related. its kinda weird to think that a cousin or sister is listening to her relative plowing some girl every night and she peeks through  

Just now, LeoraLover!!!! said:

Je ne sais pas pourquoi ... mais c'est dégoûtant combien de fois elle va au réfrigérateur et mange de la nourriture et de la nourriture et de la nourriture.

peut-être, elle a eu des problèmes, en galère, à la rue, SDF, on peut tout supposer...

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You are Portuguese and normally you understand Spanish if I am not mistaken, if you listened a little more to the conversations they may have, maybe you would not only interpret things but understand them too :angel:

Well hope you are right and she wont stay like i am interpretating it will happen.In any case what i can see without any need to turn sound on is how pissed Luna is lol.