Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-b

Really hope they dont turn this couples house(that been that sinse it opened many years ago)into another bullshit roomates houses style.Hope at least they dont touch(destroy)M&A house or M&A leave outa nothing llike C&Y leaved.But there is the posibility house is in MN because guest is leaving..and not unpacking to moving in.This is why i didnt wanted anyone conectd to barca bs..those houses,style,deliver are never realistic.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ho god,as i expected the guest is there to stay(god knows for how long),or maybe she is leaving,that means guestroom wont be free for others.Just wish two things..no bates or threesome shows in barca style fashion.Its a couple house want to see them,for the rest,shows,girls alone in bed and stuff etc there is a lot others house,to watch just couples..very few.

I doubt very much there'll be a 3some...She's Zac's cousin 😏

Plus Geordie lasses are too classy for 3 somes 😁

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Would love to see more guests than just her I hope she doesn't stay long would love to see more guests staying over.

I heard there was a pandemic going on...or was that just a bad nightmare and I'm still asleep? 😏

I wouldn't really mind if "whats-her-name" stayed.  She'd be a welcome hot addition, to my taste.  Although, the personality needs some work.  Curious though, we see suitcases and now "under maintenance" again... maybe adding her to the roster?