Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-b

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thays one of the reasons why i think she will stay,maybe she brought the cases to tomorrow grab them and leave..why she isnt unpaking them?

We don't know what she discussed with Zac or what he told her, maybe because of the tension she is not sure whether to unpack or not.

1 minute ago, Hallodaso said:

We don't know what she discussed with Zac or what he told her, maybe because of the tension she is not sure whether to unpack or not.

Could be indeed that.It woukd explain why she doesnt starts unpacking.I think if she stays a few days,few weeks then Luna will somehow tolerate it..months i doubth😅.

1 hour ago, vanillajohn said:

I just listened to her call. She said that and then right after she followed with "I just want to be alone with my boyfriend".

She seems annoyed because she doesn't have any privacy with her being there. Plus it doesn't help that the guest keeps on snooping around.

On the other end I thought that Luna didn't come across as a very pleasant person in that call.

The call in English?...She was absolutely fine 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The call in English?...She was absolutely fine 

I don't think she's a cunt, but she did talk shit about a few things, mostly because she's not in a good mood I'm assuming. Also I'm not sure that walk to the kitchen and smiling at the guest right after talking how annoyed she was at her was necessary 😄