Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-b

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She wont leave,two big cases in guestroom☹️.

It just means that she had to pack her bags from where she lived before, it means absolutely nothing compared to her presence in this apartment

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I know a place where she can live. It's called B2.😏

Even though the idea may be appealing, I don't think RLC wants to do this kind of mix in these apartments.
She couldn't really have contact with the other girls
These apartments are more for Russian or Ukrainian girls

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It just means that she had to pack her bags from where she lived before, it means absolutely nothing compared to her presence in this apartment

And!?Thats your interpretation of events(no problem at all its nice to see what people think),just like i give my interpretation of situation.

Honestly in my view its a couples house and its fine guests to stay some days but then leave and give space to couple,then new guests and etc.Girl is cute no doubths but just want to see her from time to time and that the guestroom stays empty and avaliable to others(specialy guest couples).Maybe the bags arent for her to stay,and house will not enter MN for a couple hours tomorrow and place return will all her stuff in guestroom..anything can happen.Its a small house with bedrooms very close..no privacy at all.