Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-b

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Honestly in my view its a couples house and its fine guests to stay some days but then leave and give space to couple,then new guests and etc.Girl is cute no doubths but just want to see her from time to time and that the guestroom stays empty and avaliable to others(specialy guest couples).Maybe the bags arent for her to stay,and house will not enter MN for a couple hours tomorrow and place return will all her stuff in guestroom..anything can happen.Its a small house with bedrooms very close..no privacy at all.

We had the friend of either Carla or Yanai in the summer sleeping with them in the bedroom for almost a week and there were only few comments regarding this strange situation . As moos says , I think that Zac’s cousin might be moving from her current apartment to either a new one  , maybe they are searching together in Barcelona ( that’s why they go out together for many hours during the day ) and she has all her things packed in the suitcase for this reason and Zac is accommodating her till she moves in to a new apartment . Another speculation can be that she is traveling back home but her flight is in the next days and she needs some place to live for this period .

My guess is that even when she moves , for as long as Zac is a tenant , we will be seeing her again . After all , a guest not shy to take showers naked and especially very pretty like her , it will always be a nice surprise for the viewers 😋

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I am out.Tomorrow will return and see the continuation of events😎.Outttt.

At the end , it is good that you have changed your original thoughts and started watching a very interesting and with “ real life “ dynamics , events , incidents  , characters and personalities apartment . I don’t think you have regretted your choice and perhaps your original approach was too strict with your judgement as I also said that I wanted to see them visiting immediately the Barcelona apartments which was a comment out of place 😁😆

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

In general, I meant. But even on RLC, there's Lia and Mia for example (even though I thought they offered next to nothing).

The twins 😂🤣 I only watched them for their nice asses .. we can even say that they were contributing less than Sera and Radi currently 🤩

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I guess you never ever seen the guest at Zoya & Lev's. She used to shower and bath with her bra & panties still stuck to her skin.  :biggrin:

And then Malia came in Prague to remind us of this 😂🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't forget, Luna just 'lives down the street ' from me...

I went through that chat with her friend with a fine tooth comb. Yes, I think she wants her space, but who wouldn't. She didn't dwell on that topic. Some of the guys on here are hilarious. She had a good natter...girly stuff, the annoying neighbours, her noisy bed, boyfriends, cooking and hair...In no way did she look or sound pissed off...

My guess is Zak's cousin is in a bit of a fix and he's helping her find a place...She won't be there long...

I agree....My sense is cousin is in trouble ( a fix) and could explain over eating could have been homeless like?  and keeps her clothe on as if to be ready to bolt???  not unpacking indicates fear of rejection and ready to bolt.... hope things calm down...

• Upvote 1