Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-b

2 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Well she didn't seem in a good mood after the call, shooting daggers at the guest, and because she was complaining about stuff on the phone I thought she may have been slightly pissed. My bad, I guess?

She's gotta be a little pissed off...so am I lol. Hopefully she'll move out soon because I find her a bit strange 🥴

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

DAMN.  This girl has one hell of appetite. 😂

Thinking about it... she's built like a MMA fighter (with the ink and bruises to match), so she might just have a high metabolism and burns off all that food during slug fests!! 🤔🤣

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's gotta be a little pissed off...so am I lol. Hopefully she'll move out soon because I find her a bit strange 🥴

Yeah mate there's nothing shittier than having a nosy person around when you want privacy.

Other than the fact that she's quite the spy, the guest is quite reserved and eats a lot. There's a lot of assumptions that can be made but I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't have the best of times lately. That or she's on her way to become the RLC version of VHTV's Katrin 😂

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Ho god,as i expected the guest is there to stay(god knows for how long),or maybe she is leaving,that means guestroom wont be free for others.Just wish two things..no bates or threesome shows in barca style fashion.Its a couple house want to see them,for the rest,shows,girls alone in bed and stuff etc there is a lot others house,to watch just couples..very few.

This is a new to “ audience “ introduction couple and guest at the same time . Whatever more they do , forum will be twice red hot with comments . They are at the moment having a normal apartment life for almost a week and we can clearly say that it is the most popular apartment , at least commenting .. and imagine I repeat , popular and hot by being a daily life routine as it happens with any of us in our lives .  

3 hours ago, Moosecini said:

They're quite impressive.  Probably DDD and probably fake, although, in a previous post, I explained why I'm not 1000% convinced they are.  If not, she won the titty lottery!  If so, they're very well done, says I.  Better shaped definitely.

Boobs job looks nicely done , can compare it to the one of Kitty’s 😉