Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-b

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They look similar face wise,sister or cousin its very possible,it i care to bother putting sound on..i probrably would already know😅.

My Spanish is average at best but I'm positive I heard Zac calling her his "prima" in a conversation with Luna. Also, @omedo posted about it.

So unless he was bullshitting Luna about it, which would be weird but then again we're talking about a dude who keeps on jizzing aggressively on the floor, I'd say that is the case.

3 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

My Spanish is average at best but I'm positive I heard Zac calling her his "prima" in a conversation with Luna. Also, @omedo posted about it.

So unless he was bullshitting Luna about it, which would be weird but then again we're talking about a dude who keeps on jizzing aggressively on the floor, I'd say that is the case.

When i first saw someone say that i thought they were joking, But since i resigned up he has cum on the floor like 7 different times that i have seen 😂

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

I usualy just watch with the sound mute,if not i would know it.But if omedo sayed then very probrably to be that.Just look at guest girl and dude face..veey similar face wise.Prima is Cousin in Spanish.

6 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I don't think she's a cunt, but she did talk shit about a few things, mostly because she's not in a good mood I'm assuming. Also I'm not sure that walk to the kitchen and smiling at the guest right after talking how annoyed she was at her was necessary 😄

Don't forget, Luna just 'lives down the street ' from me...

I went through that chat with her friend with a fine tooth comb. Yes, I think she wants her space, but who wouldn't. She didn't dwell on that topic. Some of the guys on here are hilarious. She had a good natter...girly stuff, the annoying neighbours, her noisy bed, boyfriends, cooking and hair...In no way did she look or sound pissed off...

My guess is Zak's cousin is in a bit of a fix and he's helping her find a place...She won't be there long...

• Upvote 1