Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-b

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't forget, Luna just 'lives down the street ' from me...

I went through that chat with her friend with a fine tooth comb. Yes, I think she wants her space, but who wouldn't. She didn't dwell on that topic. Some of the guys on here are hilarious. She had a good natter...girly stuff, the annoying neighbours, her noisy bed, boyfriends, cooking and hair...In no way did she look or sound pissed off...

My guess is Zak's cousin is in a bit of a fix and he's helping her find a place...She won't be there long...

My guess is Zac offered the guest a place to stay for a bit but didn't ask Luna first and she is just a bit annoyed about it and wanted to be with her boyfriend. I have recently moved out on my own for the first time and i can really understand where Luna is coming from, It's nice to have guests but wouldn't want them staying too long. She mentioned the neighbours complained about the noise but they have been way quieter than C&Y. Did C&Y have noise complaints?

• Like 1

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest girl should also take Luna's expression in mind that Luna isn't happy with her staying for too long in the apartment and if that persists for longer, guest should go herself as a morality. I am 100% certain Zac has told guest girl and Luna two different things regarding her stay

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ryanmason1995 said:

My guess is Zac offered the guest a place to stay for a bit but didn't ask Luna first and she is just a bit annoyed about it and wanted to be with her boyfriend. I have recently moved out on my own for the first time and i can really understand where Luna is coming from, It's nice to have guests but wouldn't want them staying too long. She mentioned the neighbours complained about the noise but they have been way quieter than C&Y. Did C&Y have noise complaints?

Yes...I think that was the reason they left...

Luna didn't sound too worried when telling her friend about the neighbours...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...I think that was the reason they left...

Luna didn't sound too worried when telling her friend about the neighbours...

Thank you for the info, I really liked C&Y so hopefully they can get a new place but no idea if that is likely to happen. 

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't forget, Luna just 'lives down the street ' from me...

I went through that chat with her friend with a fine tooth comb. Yes, I think she wants her space, but who wouldn't. She didn't dwell on that topic. Some of the guys on here are hilarious. She had a good natter...girly stuff, the annoying neighbours, her noisy bed, boyfriends, cooking and hair...In no way did she look or sound pissed off...

My guess is Zak's cousin is in a bit of a fix and he's helping her find a place...She won't be there long...

Well she didn't seem in a good mood after the call, shooting daggers at the guest, and because she was complaining about stuff on the phone I thought she may have been slightly pissed. My bad, I guess?