Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-b

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

The black haired beauty was worth waiting for and is indeed a big girl as most of us speculated; a poser but aren’t they all and with a body like hers why the hell not. If you’ve got it - flaunt it 👌I’m just hoping this is the audition for a future placement in one of the other apartments; there’s an empty room at b2😉

Difficult as she’s Spanish .. but we hope to see her often and repeatedly  , that’s for sure 😌😇

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guest girl is a real definition of how to be a "voyeur", she goes to the bathroom occasionally and show us her bits (seems like she enjoys it that way), then roams around the house and try to eavesdrop Luna and Zac whenever she finds the opportunity, interesting character for sure 😅

As for Luna and Zac, love their sex sessions plus Luna is so cute so that's a plus too.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

much more south america than spain !!!😉

Yes , from Venezuela if we assume that she is related to Zac that it has been mentioned here that he comes from there . I should have said Spanish speaking 😬

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think most of the people have seen most of the things we mention , you know me quite well that I like to talk and write a lot , therefore I couldn’t be a VHTV viewer and ultimately a poster as I don’t know what I should write about 😂🤣 At the end , we have said it many times , as we will heavily criticize negative in our opinions a tenant , at the same time I think it is more than fair to praise him/ her . I will speak my mind whether I see this couple not doing fine for my standards as a paying RLC member .. I will only try to write not so much 😂🤣

I do not criticize this couple, they are paid to do a job and they do it very well, it makes me laugh a little to think that all this sexual ardour is natural, but if you like to watch them it's fine, once again, I do not understand the people who make the difference between the tenants of VHTV and those of RLC, but maybe I'm limited

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

don't you think that there are two types of people, one, that maybe they are almost normal people, they know that they are in front of the cameras and they have a little bit of awe to show their life in front of them, then there are people, like this couple, who is aware that the more they have sex, the more views they have and the more money they earn, really if you are excited about this couple you better move to VHTV

Honestly I don't think they fuck to please the cameras and especially if this couple is paid like Martina's, there is no bonus

they just have a fixed expense and nothing more, so if they fuck once or ten times it is the same

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Honestly I don't think they fuck to please the cameras and especially if this couple is paid like Martina's, there is no bonus

they just have a fixed expense and nothing more, so if they fuck once or ten times it is the same

They're just young and horny...If it was me, I'd be fucking her just as much. As us Geordie's would say...''She's lush!'' 😍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1