Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-b

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well , it is always “ hot “ when a new apartment opens .. but I think this is beyond any expectation that it has already become a popular one and with even more potential as the  guys seem to have unlimited possibilities to offer 😉 Who could have thought that after so many let down castings in 2020 , 2021 will find RLC making a right choice ... We want more of the guest ...😋😋

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Well , it is always “ hot “ when a new apartment opens .. but I think this is beyond any expectation that it has already become a popular one and with even more potential as the  guys seem to have unlimited possibilities to offer 😉 Who could have thought that after so many let down castings in 2020 , 2021 will find RLC making a right choice ... We want more of the guest ...😋😋

don't you think that there are two types of people, one, that maybe they are almost normal people, they know that they are in front of the cameras and they have a little bit of awe to show their life in front of them, then there are people, like this couple, who is aware that the more they have sex, the more views they have and the more money they earn, really if you are excited about this couple you better move to VHTV

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Sergio said:

don't you think that there are two types of people, one, that maybe they are almost normal people, they know that they are in front of the cameras and they have a little bit of awe to show their life in front of them, then there are people, like this couple, who is aware that the more they have sex, the more views they have and the more money they earn, really if you are excited about this couple you better move to VHTV

I have said many times  that me , personally , I watch RLC for the characters and the personalities and the last thing is the sex or anything sexual that for me I take it as a bonus , that as any man and adult I watch of course . I don’t care if they do it for views , who doesn’t at the end ? The more views , the more bonus or ?

I like to watch Zac cooking , as there are others who like to watch Luna speaking her  strange English dialect . I know that they have a guest who has caused a lot of talks of who she might be ( sister , cousin and so on ) and I like to read the theories and speculations here but overall , when I was at Zac’s age and had my own place with my girlfriend , we would fuck also simply everywhere non stop , that’s how couples that are real and have good feelings for one another do .. I haven’t seen any indication that they fuck either fake or for the views or because they have to . For people who want to see sex , they can be in heaven , I don’t watch VHTV and this couple for me has made me excited because they offer me to watch their lives without newcomers hesitation or seeing them having psychological problems or alcohol problems or whatever , their actual problem I think is when they are horny again to simply enjoy their sex 😂

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have said many times  that me , personally , I watch RLC for the characters and the personalities and the last thing is the sex or anything sexual that for me I take it as a bonus , that as any man and adult I watch of course . I don’t care if they do it for views , who doesn’t at the end ? The more views , the more bonus or ?

I like to watch Zac cooking , as there are others who like to watch Luna speaking her  strange English dialect . I know that they have a guest who has caused a lot of talks of who she might be ( sister , cousin and so on ) and I like to read the theories and speculations here but overall , when I was at Zac’s age and had my own place with my girlfriend , we would fuck also simply everywhere non stop , that’s how couples that are real and have good feelings for one another do .. I haven’t seen any indication that they fuck either fake or for the views or because they have to . For people who want to see sex , they can be in heaven , I don’t watch VHTV and this couple for me has made me excited because they offer me to watch their lives without newcomers hesitation or seeing them having psychological problems or alcohol problems or whatever , their actual problem I think is when they are horny again to simply enjoy their sex 😂

Spot on DD...I've seen absolutely no indication that they're playing to the cams at all...which is unusual for such a young couple in a RLC environment with 14 cams pointed at them 24/7. And it help's when I can understand Luna when she phones home. I'm with you here...I'm really enjoying watching this place, and the sex I can take it or leave it. Their relationship is a new one, judging by her chat with her mam, so it's no wonder they have a high sexual appetite...So far they look great together 

..and generating a lot of interest..:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

The black haired beauty was worth waiting for and is indeed a big girl as most of us speculated; a poser but aren’t they all and with a body like hers why the hell not. If you’ve got it - flaunt it 👌I’m just hoping this is the audition for a future placement in one of the other apartments; there’s an empty room at b2😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Spot on DD...I've seen absolutely no indication that they're playing to the cams at all...which is unusual for such a young couple in a RLC environment with 14 cams pointed at them 24/7. And it help's when I can understand Luna when she phones home. I'm with you here...I'm really enjoying watching this place, and the sex I can take it or leave it. Their relationship is a new one, judging by her chat with her mam, so it's no wonder they have a high sexual appetite...So far they look great together 

..and generating a lot of interest..:biggrin:

I think most of the people have seen most of the things we mention , you know me quite well that I like to talk and write a lot , therefore I couldn’t be a VHTV viewer and ultimately a poster as I don’t know what I should write about 😂🤣 At the end , we have said it many times , as we will heavily criticize negative in our opinions a tenant , at the same time I think it is more than fair to praise him/ her . I will speak my mind whether I see this couple not doing fine for my standards as a paying RLC member .. I will only try to write not so much 😂🤣