Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-b

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think the whole street heard then there...🤣

That was before, in-between the latest two fuck sessions they had (I don't think she could hear them the first time since the TV was so god damn loud). They weren't doing anything when she listened to the door lol. Your point stands though, also her phone went silent the moment they started being loud 😂

WOW.  By my count, they got it on three times this evening...just finished the third round.  I had hoped this would be a fun apartment, and everything seems to point that way.  Damn, she's hot in a girl-next-door way.  Can't wait to see videos of them in action!

Most guys like to cum either in a girls mouth, pussy or ass. Zac seems to prefer cumming all over the bedroom furniture!!!!!!! I know sperm can easily slip into a pussy but by the time Zac starts shooting he is at least 2 metres away!!!! Social distancing whilst having sex!!! Now that takes some doing!!!!!!!!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Teedoff said:

WOW.  By my count, they got it on three times this evening...just finished the third round.  I had hoped this would be a fun apartment, and everything seems to point that way.  Damn, she's hot in a girl-next-door way.  Can't wait to see videos of them in action!

4 they did it in the bathroom just before dinner as well