Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-b

7 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Yet to see a male referred to in these forums in a complimentary way, some are barely tolerated, while others are considered as no better than scum! Which is normal for the challenged male ego I suppose!

As for cigarette butts, unfortunately a significant percentage (definitely not ALL) smokers have little regard for their fellow citizens and discard butts or even cigarette packs indiscriminately wherever they happen to be instead of waiting for a bin or ashtray. Similarly challenged citizens have replaced cigarette butts with disposable masks, which are appearing on the ground everywhere these days, once again no sense of community or personal responsibility, but what can we do? They are a minority, thankfully. 

I've noticed that. Some people are taking the ''disposable'' bit too literally...😒

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These 2 have hit the ground running. I really like this girl...even more because she speaks my lingo, and they look good together. Considering the company he keeps, Zaks been fine so far. It was more good sex, but I prefer watching their other everyday stuff, tbh, especially her chats on the phone to her mam and friend...

A great addition to RLC...I just hope they keep the noise to a reasonable level, so they don't rattle the neighbours cages and they end up like C&Y...😬

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

These 2 have hit the ground running. I really like this girl...even more because she speaks my lingo, and they look good together. Considering the company he keeps, Zaks been fine so far. It was more good sex, but I prefer watching their other everyday stuff, tbh, especially her chats on the phone to her mam and friend...

A great addition to RLC...I just hope they keep the noise to a reasonable level, so they don't rattle the neighbours cages and they end up like C&Y...😬

were these the two that visited the apt before Carla moved out 

Hilarious fall from the bed after sex for Luna 😂🤣 I think it is really a long long time since we saw a couple understanding completely the RLC meaning and especially the apartment’s placement at the couples category . As I said , I think Zac knowing a bit of the camera world has helped to such an easy adjustment for both , it seems like they have been for a much longer time in RLC than being actually today only their  4th day , well done guys 🤗🤗

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

Just to end this subject from my part.i am tired of people(thank god not many)not acepting the others opinions,tastes(in this case talking about me),we are ALL diferent,some will see something and think this or that..others will see same thing and think an abolutely diferent thing.Some people will watch this house and love it(maybe they like the couple,what they are doing etc)..others will watch and not like it(could be because they know barca crew or even just because they dislike the couple),none does it because is biased or nasty..its because tastes.People that dont acept diferent tastes and that some dont think,like what they like..better just continue doing private clubs and stay in their own little "universe".Cheers to all and wishes of an nice week as possible.

just to add...peoples views, opinions, even truths CHANGE... you (and all others ) are allowed that ze81.... and you can change back..... it seems crazy that people would write ten paragraph psycoanalyzing a change of your opinion...I don't get it.... leave people alone and comment on the characters in this RLC soap opera.... don't turn this forum into a soap opera... say hello, hows the dog,  thanks for the titty pics and move on...