Luna & Zac - home activities topic #4

46 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think would be easier to talk with him,but they talk very little,just staying near her making some company think it helps.Think the more she thinks the worst for her..more stupid things ideias could apear☹️.

She went out all day with Zac several times, so  I can't see speaking to him being a problem...Luna feels awkward moving around her own apt, which can't be right...🥴

So , here are some observations , FG ( Fridge Girl , stolen by somewhere else ) , I don’t think she has money issues , very expensive tattoos and implants perfectly almost made , suggest that money isn’t a problem ( of course it takes only a bad decision to lose it all , but I don’t think in any case money is a thing ) . 

I could possibly say that she is an immigrant and her papers aren’t valid anymore so as to stay legally in Spain and perhaps they ( Zac and FG) are searching a way that she leaves the country . This doesn’t explain of course her total ignorance on searching for a solution with her mobile rather than sneaking around the whole day trying to eat .

About  eating and sneaking , I think she knows she isn’t welcome in the apartment , she must be bulimic and it is like these people that they know they do something wrong but they can’t control it , I bring an example of the famous actress Winona Ryder for whoever wants to know a bit more with that .  

I will agree that she doesn’t take a shower because she is shy to ask as both she and Luna aren’t in good terms . It might be that Luna could “ swallow “ her pride as it has been said , but I personally don’t blame her ( Luna ) , she has seen no effort from FG to also make a try from her side . 

We can’t know what Zac’s role in all this is , he is the cousin but he is in such a difficult situation , from one side the  family and the other his girlfriend that they recently moved in , I would for sure hate to be in his position 😒😟

I think there must be work in progress outside of the sight of cameras so a solution for the FG is found and last but not least , I think Luna isn’t reading CC because if she only knew what is written here , the apartment would have been UM since the return of the FG in the apartment yesterday afternoon at some point if I am correct . 

I wish for a fast solution because as I have said , these two young persons , L&Z have brought a very nice and different approach to the whole RLC project once again , reminding us in only few days the times of the Russian apartments , watching the tenants have normal lives with jobs , studies, friends and so on . I hope RLC isn’t unlucky again when they finally made a move to the right direction . 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , here are some observations , FG ( Fridge Girl , stolen by somewhere else ) , I don’t think she has money issues , very expensive tattoos and implants perfectly almost made , suggest that money isn’t a problem ( of course it takes only a bad decision to lose it all , but I don’t think in any case money is a thing ) . 

I could possibly say that she is an immigrant and her papers aren’t valid anymore so as to stay legally in Spain and perhaps they ( Zac and FG) are searching a way that she leaves the country . This doesn’t explain of course her total ignorance on searching for a solution with her mobile rather than sneaking around the whole day trying to eat .

About  eating and sneaking , I think she knows she isn’t welcome in the apartment , she must be bulimic and it is like these people that they know they do something wrong but they can’t control it , I bring an example of the famous actress Winona Ryder for whoever wants to know a bit more with that .  

I will agree that she doesn’t take a shower because she is shy to ask as both she and Luna aren’t in good terms . It might be that Luna could “ swallow “ her pride as it has been said , but I personally don’t blame her ( Luna ) , she has seen no effort from FG to also make a try from her side . 

We can’t know what Zac’s role in all this is , he is the cousin but he is in such a difficult situation , from one side the  family and the other his girlfriend that they recently moved in , I would for sure hate to be in his position 😒😟

I think there must be work in progress outside of the sight of cameras so a solution for the FG is found and last but not least , I think Luna isn’t reading CC because if she only knew what is written here , the apartment would have been UM since the return of the FG in the apartment yesterday afternoon at some point if I am correct . 

I wish for a fast solution because as I have said , these two young persons , L&Z have brought a very nice and different approach to the whole RLC project once again , reminding us in only few days the times of the Russian apartments , watching the tenants have normal lives with jobs , studies, friends and so on . I hope RLC isn’t unlucky again when they finally made a move to the right direction . 

not sure about the bulimic thing, she does not use the restroom enough and when she does she leaves the door open.

• Like 1