Luna & Zac - home activities topic #9

15 minutes ago, kingofkillers91 said:

How do you guys know he cheated on Luna? And who did he cheat on her with?

As @HarleyFatboy would say, It's total bollucks...It's pure speculation based on no facts, as usual... Some guys on here are crying out for an excuse to jump on him because they think he's Cesar's mate...wrongly

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

ze81 mentioned Zac was with another women so i asked he cheated on Luna? but didn't get a confirmation.

I don't want to play devil's advocate but he only heard a partial conversation and he deduces things that are not necessarily in the right context

If so, he's just talking about the guest coming back for a few days

I saw a video of Luna and Zac having sex in the living room, very boring, it doesn't compare to the sex show between Carla and Yanai, at least I saw Luna naked...even Eliskam and Pepik have more passion when they have sex. 

They may be new, but I find it difficult that they can reach the level of Carla and Yanai, for me impossible.

il y a 16 minutes, kokiuh27 a dit :

J'ai vu une vidéo de Luna et Zac en train de baiser dans le salon, très ennuyeuse, ça ne se compare pas à l'émission de sexe entre Carla et Yanai, au moins j'ai vu Luna nue ... même Eliskam et Pepik ont plus de passion quand ils avoir des relations sexuelles. 

Ils peuvent être nouveaux, mais je trouve difficile qu'ils puissent atteindre le niveau de Carla et Yanai, pour moi impossible.

zac baise comme 1 lapin sans plus ....

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

I don't want to play devil's advocate but he only heard a partial conversation and he deduces things that are not necessarily in the right context

If so, he's just talking about the guest coming back for a few days

Why do you always to take my coments like they are always out context,but when is others that doesnt happens!?WHAT I LISTENED in perfect Spanish was what i said.The person doing the wrong context in this case is you..saying.."he s just talking about the guest coming back for a few days".Zac sayed what i sayed!As much you like to make my coments to be undercontext and even put always in cause my traductions..my Spanish is mikes better then your.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Why do you always to make my coments like they are always out context,but when is others that doesnt happens!?WHAT I LISTENED in perfect Spanish was what i said.The person doing the wrong context in this case is you..saying.."he s just talking about the guest coming back for a few days.Zac sayed what i sayed!As much you like my coments to be undercontext and even out always in cause my traductions..my Spanish is mikes better then your.

If I'm not mistaken, you are the first to say that you had no sound at the beginning and that you heard something without really hearing everything right
I'm not inventing anything because these are your own words
My words are conditional when I speak of the guest, seeing that you yourself do not really know which girl it is in this conversation and you leave the door open to different conclusion

I had a private comment from another member who understands Spanish perfectly, giving much more in-depth information than yours on the forum for the same conversation and who doesn't really leave any doubt to the interpretation

• Upvote 1