Luna & Zac - home activities topic #9

Just to clarify again,during their discution of other day Zac sayed her that he doesnt like her and her doesnt like him,who he was refering i dont know..could be some girlfriend,the guest girl..who knows..that why i sayed very clear.."i dont know if je is cheating or not.Just translated because was interesting,not to decieve anyone or anything,Luna was pissed..Zac was trying to "get out" it as he could..and during the talk,he sayed that in perfect Spanish.Rest of good weekend folks.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If I'm not mistaken, you are the first to say that you had no sound at the beginning and that you heard something without really hearing everything right
I'm not inventing anything because these are your own words
My words are conditional when I speak of the guest, seeing that you yourself do not really know which girl it is in this conversation and you leave the door open to different conclusion

I had a private comment from another member who understands Spanish perfectly, giving much more in-depth information than yours on the forum for the same conversation and who doesn't really leave any doubt to the interpretation

I UNDERSTAND Spanish almost perfect.Really dont care private conversations,i only listen what residents talk when i feel like,and transkate when i want..if i puted sound high..and stayed two,three hours listening Z&L talks i would also knows many more stuff..tired of some people always putting in cause my stuff merely because they dont dig me..even when is things that dont make any sense to put in cause...i seen them arguing badly..didnt had sound on..got interested to see what was going on..Put sound on..changed to bedroom cams(were we all can listen better balcony zone,with more or less same sound quality..)and from other few stuff Zac sayed what he sayed.And shared it to forum,not private or nothing.Again i say..as long i have sound on and house cams give enought clear sound i can listen more or less EXACTLY the same stuff as anyone else,and if someone talks in portuguese i will understand in that case 100%..but no doubths even then someone will put in cause my translations.I also dont invent stuff,i am no diferent than anyone else..neither better neitehr worst.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, corvette84 said:

Once again Luna is by herself for hours and I see no bate from her. Maybe she is like Sera that doesn't know how to do it. 😂

"Luna is by herself for hours and i see no bate from her"...thank god😅.They are very active sexualy she(and probrably him)dont feel the need to bate or spanking the monkey.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I UNDERSTAND Spanish almost perfect.Really dont care private conversations,i only listen what residents talk when i feel like,and transkate when i want..if i puted sound high..and stayed two,three hours listening Z&L talks i would also knows many more stuff..tired of some people always putting in cause my stuff merely because they dont dig me..even when is things that dont make any sense...i seen them arguing badly..didnt had sound on..git interested to see what was going on..Put sound on..changed to bedroom cams(were we all can listen better balcony zone,with more or less same sound quality..)and from other few stuff Zac sayed what he sayed.And shared it to forum,not private or nothing.Again i say..as long i have sound on and house cams give enought clear sound i can listen more or less EXACTLY the same stuff as anyone else,and if someone talks in portuguese i will understand in that case 100%..but no doubths even then someone will put in cause my translations.I also dont invent stuff,i am no diferent than anyone else..neither better neitehr worst.

the only thing I said was just not to conclude too hastily, because precisely we do not have all the elements of this conversation, it is not an attack on you or on your understanding from spanish

I simply allow to put into perspective the different words which are only partial because like you said you didn't listened the all conversation

Since then I have had more or less the same translation as what you did on the forum but with a lot of details on the current situation, which does not allow to question the actions of Zac for example, while yours can do it, just see some people on the forum who already spit in Zac's back when he has nothing to be ashamed of

Edited by moos54

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the only thing I said was just not to conclude too hastily, because precisely we do not have all the elements of this conversation, it is not an attack on you or on your understanding from spanish

I simply allow to put into perspective the different words which are only partial

Since then I have had more or less the same translation as what you did on the forum but with a lot of details on the current situation, which does not allow to question the actions of Zac for example, while yours can do it, just see some people on the forum who already spit in Zac's back when he has nothing to be ashamed of

And by any chance did you read my coments about the talk?I sayed very clear that they were talking and Zac sayed..i dont like her neither she likes me..then i sayed that didnt knew who womans was he talking..someone talked about possible cheating..i sayed..dont know if he is cheating or not.I couldnt had been more clear or sinsere.If he,her or anyone cheated we dont have a way to know for sure because they would had done it outside,and in that case no cc user can see things outside their house.Wouldnt be an problem if was the first time you puted things i say in question,doubths but its a very usual thing already..and something i dont do regard you most of times.If someonone is spiting or not in Zac(people are free to have their opinions about him,her etc)then is up to them,i didnt spit on him.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And by any chance did you read my coments about the talk?I sayed very clear that they were talking and Zac sayed..i dont like her neither she likes me..then i sayed that didnt knew who womans was he talking..someone talked about possible cheating..i sayed..dont know if he is cheating or not.I couldnt had been more clear or sinsere.If he,her or anyone cheated we dont have a way to know for sure because they would had done it outside,and in that case no cc user can see things outside their house.Wouldnt be an problem if was the first time you puted things i say in question,doubths but its a very usual thing already..and something i dont do regard you most of times.If someonone is spiting or not in Zac(people are free to have their opinions about him,her etc)then is up to them,i didnt spit on him.

That looks to be me I thought when you said another women that he had cheated and had sex with another women and Luna found out and that might have been the argument. The problem half the time is sometimes when i ask something i don't get the full answer to my question and in this case i assumed Zac had cheated.