Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #2

DRO1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

What a shame a pleasant week in chat, and a pleasant week in the apartment now is being thrown away for all this to be suddenly brought up again. Great.

5 minutes ago, van the man said:

If Leora said these thing I would be very disappointed with her. It's OK to think these things and be frustrated by a friend but to say these out loud to another friend shows great disloyalty to someone she considers a long standing friend. As a character assassination it doesn't come any more damning.  Dull, boring, has no personality and is an embarrassment....Intellectually on different levels.... 

Leora should hang her head in shame if this is how she feels about her 'friend'.  Loyalty is a treasured trait in a friend. Sadly betrayal of a friend is the work of a flawed human being.

I want to believe she didn't say it and sincerely hope she didn't

I have already said what you also post soon after the translation appeared . But today , it is a nice evening for the girls with great atmosphere and i find it unfair to comment today about it , but I am sure the near future will give us chances to comment about it . Let’s give the girls the nice evening they have with being fair tonight 😇

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Howard said:

Question: Would you (theoretically and if you were a fake lesbian) touch the vagina of another person, or place a dildo on another person's vagina, to help bring her to orgasm, if you had disdain for her?

Money ... viewership ... Leora’s fully professional and Malia has proved to have learned what needs to be done ... let’s leave today the girls and we will have the chance for a chat like this for whoever is willing to make it ☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

What a shame a pleasant week in chat, and a pleasant week in the apartment now is being thrown away for all this to be suddenly brought up again. Great.

I am sorry you don’t like things that are mentioned , but this is the forum’s meaning , it can’t be only praising and skipping the negative parts . I agree that the timing isn’t right but the conversation began before the girls started their evening 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My good friends with the smile emojis are back , obviously we disagree 😆😆😆 But it is funny that we don’t know what their opinions are 😂🤣😂🤣😝😝😝🤪😜🤪😜

The funny thing about s that we are more that we comment the same things and it is always me that seems to bother 😂🤣😂🤣 

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Yet , can you please explain this translation recently posted by The Wedge ? Could anyone of us be - better say , have you ever personally been - like this towards a long life loyal friend ? If you will to answer of course because since a week or more that this has been posted , I haven’t seen anyone who is praising the relation and the friendship of the girls to have anything to say about this - very serious accusations in my eyes and moral beliefs - . 

Here it is what Leora said about Malia to fresh the memory .. 

“ 

She has been on Skype to her friend Alexandra in St Petersburg  and was complaining that Malia is dull, boring, has no personality and is an embarrassment when they are out together with some of Leoras friends..

Leora does not want to hurt her by telling her to leave and find another place to go to because as she said, " she is a long standing friend,but she was not aware of what it would be like living with each other " 

Intellectually they are on different levels and this is also proving a difficulty for Leora to cope with.

She also mentioned that when Malia was away for the week that she felt more relaxed and happier because she could do what she wanted to do and stated that she enjoyed her dancing and the freedom to do it.

She says that she cannot wait for the borders to open properly to pack her off back home to Russia...Leora seems to think it will still take until the autumn.

ddhm, mate do you have the time this was said so I can ran the translator over it. Not that I don't believe you just want to confirm what was truthly said and the tone.

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

ddhm, mate do you have the time this was said so I can ran the translator over it. Not that I don't believe you just want to confirm what was truthly said and the tone.

You need to find the timestamp that Leora spoke to her friend in Russia . The Wedge will be able easily to give you  the information since he posted it , so , maybe you can contact him if you wish ☺️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You need to find the timestamp that Leora spoke to her friend in Russia . The Wedge will be able easily to give you  the information since he posted it , so , maybe you can contact him if you wish ☺️

I  just like to be sure, not saying it's bullshit but like to listen first hand. Was her tone sad or mad?

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I  just like to be sure, not saying it's bullshit but like to listen first hand. Was her tone sad or mad?

I don’t know , i have no idea . I only read the translation which was provided . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1