Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #2

DRO1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, chris hillman said:

Couldnt get any quicker than me

You really put images in people's heads Chris. 😵

Whoever Leora was just texting, she's about to bate for him on-cam. At the very least, teasing the heck out of him.

Update:  Yea... full-on bate w/ Mr. Pink.

Update #2:  I'll rate the bate a 7.75.  She really wasn't into it. With her typical bate, she'll edge herself a couple times before getting her cookie.  This time around, it was just business.  Rub one out as soon as possible to get the cookie (cookie enjoyed below is only symbolic).  Also, after getting the cookie, Leora typically checks her cheeks and forehead 3-4 times to feel how flush she gets.  This time, only one check. 

IBB.CO

Image Cookie-yum hosted in ImgBB

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Howard said:

Whoever Leora was just texting, she's about to bate for him on-cam. At the very least, teasing the heck out of him.

Update:  Yea... full-on bate w/ Mr. Pink.

I have seen Leora tease guys and show her tits to them on cam in her last apartment in Russia. We may get a second bate from her later tonight, as Malia may not be home until tomorrow.

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I have seen Leora tease guys and show her tits to them on cam in her last apartment in Russia. We may get a second bate from her later tonight, as Malia may not be home until tomorrow.

Really??

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jetlag8 said:

yes, really. 

Well i'll take your word for it. It is something that comes back up every so often.