B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (January)

I have finished reading the comments about what happened between Martina and Nelly and I have to say that there are some that have me puzzled, I understand the frustration of some people who are only subscribed to RLC to see sex (on the internet there are thousands of pages and should not have to pay) but what I do not understand are the subscribers who are here to see some reality and when they have it right under their noses they complain that they hide from the cameras (as several foreros have said there was no room free, and they didn't hide the other time) or there are others who say that they do it as a bait to get people to subscribe and some of them are already calling Martina a slut.
Martina is neither an angel nor a whore, she is Martina, before we didn't see her wild side because we didn't have this pandemic shit and now that we see how she really is, we complain, for me it doesn't change the concept I have of her, the most natural and authentic girl of RLC.
By the way on Friday there's a barbecue and M&A and the dogs are coming and I think L&Z are coming too.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, omedo said:

I have finished reading the comments about what happened between Martina and Nelly and I have to say that there are some that have me puzzled, I understand the frustration of some people who are only subscribed to RLC to see sex (on the internet there are thousands of pages and should not have to pay) but what I do not understand are the subscribers who are here to see some reality and when they have it right under their noses they complain that they hide from the cameras (as several foreros have said there was no room free, and they didn't hide the other time) or there are others who say that they do it as a bait to get people to subscribe and some of them are already calling Martina a slut.
Martina is neither an angel nor a whore, she is Martina, before we didn't see her wild side because we didn't have this pandemic shit and now that we see how she really is, we complain, for me it doesn't change the concept I have of her, the most natural and authentic girl of RLC.
By the way on Friday there's a barbecue and M&A and the dogs are coming and I think L&Z are coming too.

Nice post , great sharing info ... Linda , Kitty and Luna are also authentic I would say , of course they have  their issues as any human being ☺️ The rest , they have a thing with the cameras life 😆

6 hours ago, hexagon said:

I'm not resubbing unless Alberto and Bogdan suck each others cocks

Then I hope you can save your money. 😉

The story between Nelly and Martina seems to have a real attraction between the girls, unlike the pseudo lesbian shows that RLC pulls off all the time. It is disappointing that this event took place hidden.

Anyway, I find it strange that so many here seem to think an equivalent action by Bodgan would have to take place with a guy. Like it means less that Nelly has sex with others just because they are girls too. For Bodgan, as I estimate him, an equivalent action would be repeated meetings with onother girl away from Nelly including to have sex. I would really be interested to see if Nelly would just accept that. This whole one-sided open relationships seem more than strange to me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just to state also my point of view of the incident between N&M and the heat they gathered hiding their interaction .

I tried to comment on it also while it was happening , they absolutely didn’t care about RLC , viewers and whatsoever . They did whatever they did absolutely real only for themselves .They felt attraction to one another as two normal people will feel at similar circumstances and they let their passion do the rest .

They didn’t care for more subscribers , more viewers , camera angles and whatever any of us might wanted to see . It was as much real as it could get , two women simply liking eachother and trying to get advantage of the moment and go for it . 

Don’t you think that when they got out of the hidden place they could carry on and make viewership skyrocket even at that late time for us Europeans ? No , they kept on with their wild passion at time , ignoring anything and anyone just to enjoy it for themselves .

Now remember , whenever we see any tenants getting poses or looking the cameras and do stupid staff , we call it a show or clickbait for more subscriptions and so on . When we finally get a real moment , that it is just two human beings who simply want to fuck eachother’s brains out , we condemn them because they didn’t do it open cameras . You think that they would hide anything if they were in a room ? Come on , they fucked at Megan’s room and still people came here to say that it was a show and if we actually saw any finger penetration and whatsoever 😂🤣😂🤣

What I want to say it is , that this was a moment for both of them without the burden of working for RLC at that moment , they went let’s say off script of what they need to serve while on cameras . They cared for no one but themselves . And for two people who lived such a personal moment just for themselves and they were let’s say “ unlucky “ that they both have decided to have a contract with RLC and at the moment they felt horny and attracted , it happened that that they are in an apartment  within the boundaries of their RLC  contract , well for me , even if i didn’t manage to let’s say be compensated by watching them clear view , I am unlimited happy that they proceeded for their fun and their fun only without caring for my viewing . Because I pay for real life and that was as much as real as it can get ☺️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, omedo said:

It's just plain annoying that the one lesbian event that isn't fake takes place off camera, while RLC keeps pulling these bullshit pseudo lesbian shows all the time. There are now over 50 cameras in this house and yet the residents always find some corner to hide in. It is an issue nNot only for this event, but in general. What annoys me the most is when residents repeatedly visit an off-camera area in large groups during an event. There seems to be at least one room in B4 where there is no camera at all. And in B2, for example, the residents like to use the  roof over the summer to get some actual real life time, while in the apartment give silly teasing shows.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

je viens de lire le déroulement de la soirée et j'ai observé Martina Nelly et Bogdan dans la cuisine cette après-midi et quand je regarde Martina j'ai l'impression qu'elle pourrait être dans la maison B4

cela ne ferait aucune différence elle et des leurs à présent Luna et Zac risque de suivre la même voit s'il continue d'aller dans cette maison de fous.

Pour en revenir à Nelly et Martina il est clair qu'il y a des sentiments fort entre ces deux femmes elles se sont cachées par ce qu'au fond elle se sent coupable vis-à-vis de leurs hommes respectifs sinon pour quoi se cacher cette fois ?

Quant à Alberto il ne sera bientôt plus qu'une bite pour Martina rien de plus elle préfère largement Nelly ça se voit.

Je pense que si Bogdan accepte ce que Nelly fait c'est par ce qu'il voit ça comme un travail voila tout.

C'est mon opinion.

I just read the progress of the evening and I observed Martina Nelly and Bogdan in the kitchen this afternoon and when I look at Martina I have the impression that she could be in the house B4

it wouldn't make any difference her and theirs now Luna and Zac might follow the same see if he kept going to this madhouse.

Coming back to Nelly and Martina, it is clear that there are strong feelings between these two women.They hid themselves because deep down she feels guilty vis-à-vis their respective men if not for what to hide this time ?

As for Alberto, he will soon be nothing more than a cock for Martina, nothing more she much prefers Nelly, it shows.

I think that if Bogdan accepts what Nelly does, it's because he sees it as a job, that's all.

It's my opinion.

10 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Nelly above all should be aware of not hiding from the cams.  She and her BF are agents of RLC and somewhat are responsible for content in this house.  This is appalling!

It's Nelly who started this going in the garage and hiding. She's bad for business.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3