Martina and Alberto - home activities #3

Noldus

Ok, so a few moons ago when Martina visited B4 for the first time, I could have SWORN when she introduced herself to the rest, she used a different name, which I assume is her real name, which started with a "J". Does anyone know her real name and could you confirm what I heard? I only bring this up again, because I just watched her drawing on her laptop in bed and she drew 3 initials... "JRL", which supports what I believe I heard. Just curious if anyone else knows.

8 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Ok, so a few moons ago when Martina visited B4 for the first time, I could have SWORN when she introduced herself to the rest, she used a different name, which I assume is her real name, which started with a "J". Does anyone know her real name and could you confirm what I heard? I only bring this up again, because I just watched her drawing on her laptop in bed and she drew 3 initials... "JRL", which supports what I believe I heard. Just curious if anyone else knows.

Her real name starts with a "J" I've been told.

4 hours ago, omedo said:

Martina 24, Alberto 29

They have been together for 9 years, they met in the village where they both lived and it was through Martina's friend.

Omedo obviously knows a  lot about Alberto and especially Martina. About her origin and about her family background.

I remember that shortly after M&A had moved into their apartment Martina was angry and frustrated because somebody had informed some people at home about M's and A's  RLC engagement/ activities. And, of course, her parents had heard the news, to and were sad and disappointed..

The whistle blower  must evidently have come from M's village, too. I really hope Omedo wasn't the culprit.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Omedo obviously knows a  lot about Alberto and especially Martina. About her origin and about her family background.

I remember that shortly after M&A had moved into their apartment Martina was angry and frustrated because somebody had informed some people at home about M's and A's  RLC engagement/ activities. And, of course, her parents had heard the news, to and were sad and disappointed..

The whistle blower  must evidently have come from M's village, too. I really hope Omedo wasn't the culprit.

I'm sure he wasn't.....or was he stressed mickey mouse GIF

I'm new here. I have some questions.

1. Tibor seems to want to sexually please Linda. While Alberto is more of a wham bam thank you mam. Sometimes Martina looks frustrated.

2. I was watching old videos on "voyeuhouse.life" but I can't anymore, they've changed what they will allow you watch. Are there any other RLC sites I can use for a look back?

Just now, Kenpaul said:

I'm new here. I have some questions.

1. Tibor seems to want to sexually please Linda. While Alberto is more of a wham bam thank you mam. Sometimes Martina looks frustrated.

2. I was watching old videos on "voyeuhouse.life" but I can't anymore, they've changed what they will allow you watch. Are there any other RLC sites I can use for a look back?

The thing that has worked best for me is using the name of the site, followed by the participant you are interested in.  The only problem is there is always a bunch of spam on most of the sites you go to.

32 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Omedo is the black Labrador.

• Haha 5

we all like to think we know these people to some extent but it can never be forgoten we only see what they want us to see and hear what they want us to hear and that goes for those translators,when i want honesty from anyone on RLC let me see them shitfaced or fighting,but as example just how many guys on here just knew for a fact Bogdan had no problem with Nelly stepping out with Martina well i guess that was not exactlly acurate just saying lol and Nand B have been on here how long and everyone got that one pretty wrong

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

we all like to think we know these people to some extent but it can never be forgoten we only see what they want us to see and hear what they want us to hear and that goes for those translators,when i want honesty from anyone on RLC let me see them shitfaced or fighting,but as example just how many guys on here just knew for a fact Bogdan had no problem with Nelly stepping out with Martina well i guess that was not exactlly acurate just saying lol and Nand B have been on here how long and everyone got that one pretty wrong

I know what you mean by translators. Somebody translated a conversation between Nelly and Martina during her visit to B4 before the barbeque visit and apparently according to the translator they decided they were just going to be just friends. I remember the conversation. It was a long one.

31 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

a todos nos gusta pensar que conocemos a estas personas hasta cierto punto, pero nunca se puede olvidar, solo vemos lo que quieren que veamos y escuchemos lo que quieren que escuchemos y eso se aplica a esos traductores, cuando quiero la honestidad de cualquiera en RLC déjame verlos con cara de mierda o peleando, pero como ejemplo, cuántos tipos aquí solo sabían a ciencia cierta que Bogdan no tenía ningún problema con que Nelly saliera con Martina, bueno, supongo que no fue exactamente exacto solo decir que lol y Nand B han estado aquí cuánto tiempo y todos se equivocaron bastante

4 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Sé lo que quiere decir con traductores. Alguien tradujo una conversación entre Nelly y Martina durante su visita a B4 antes de la visita a la barbacoa y aparentemente, según el traductor, decidieron que solo iban a ser solo amigos. Recuerdo la conversación. Fue muy largo.

Don't worry about the translators anymore, this will be my last comment on Martina and Alberto so you can continue with your speculations and your truths.
Bye, bye.

• Like 4