Martina and Alberto - home activities #3

Noldus

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

He didn't like it when she did it the first time with Masha and her friend. Not sure why anyone would say he didn't have a problem with her and Martina.

oh thats right i forgot about him not liking Masha eating her out,call me old fashioned but the thought of my wife getting to have sex with a beautiful woman like Martina and i could not join in from time to time would be bullshit ,or neither one should do anything outside the relationship imo

Newbie here 2 questions:

1. In older videos, which are getting  harder to find, Martina was happy  go lucky, kidding around with A. Now she seems sullen and withdrawn. Her smoking  has increased.  Has something  happened in her life?

2. Does Megan ever have sex? Seems all I ever see her do is bate.

Wish I  could  speak  Spanish! 

1 hour ago, x192023 said:

Megan ,has had sex several times on cam with then her Italian bf Rocco 

not sure if their  together now.even done 3somes!

Megan is still with Rocco, but he has problems visiting her due to the Covid

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sometimes guys maybe could formulate their posts a little better when questioning some of these valuable translations...I think pretty much everyone whose been here for a while think of Omedo as a canny lad, and his posts invaluable...There's no reason at all why he would make shit up...

Maybe in the next life the exalted ruler will have enough power to make one language for all.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

Et il a le droit d'arrêter de publier parce qu'il a le sentiment qu'il est inutile de prendre le temps de traduire des choses pour être rencontré par un groupe de personnes sceptiques qui remettraient en question chacune de ses traductions exactes.

C'est son droit en effet. 

Je pense qu'il y a un malentendu il faut dissocier la traduction de ce que peuvent penser les résidents car nous ne sommes pas dans leur tête d'où les spéculations c'est-ce que nous essayons de deviner par leur geste personne ne remettant en question les traductions d'omedo.

Pensez-vous vraiment que les résidents disent réellement ce qu'ils pensent à leur interlocuteur ?

c'est à cause de cela que nous spéculons et ça n'a rien à voir finalement avec les traductions.

It is indeed his right.

I think there is a misunderstanding we must dissociate the translation from what the residents may think because we are not in their heads hence the speculation is what we are trying to guess by their gesture no one remitting in question the translations of omedo.

Do you really think that residents really say what they think to their interlocutor?

that's what we're speculating on and it has nothing to do with translations after all.

The point about traslations(in any language)is that like in any language some conversations can be take in one way by one person listening and other way by another sometimes,a lot of us understand,talk,write Spanish(in this case) and sometimes we have better sound quality others worst,sometimes we only listen parts of converstions other times we listen during hours,myself stop translating more because got tired of some people always questioning my translations,in this forum people that dont dig you,what you think,write will always try to put you down even in nonsense ways.My point is many of us in forum are fluenty in Spanish language and all the users that dont understand the language should be happy there are people translating stuff(same regard people that understand others languages).

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The point about traslations(in any language)is that like in any language some conversations can be take in one way by one person listening and other way by another sometimes,a lot of us understand,talk,write Spanish(in this case) and sometimes we have better sound quality others worst,sometimes we only listen parts of converstions other times we listen during hours,myself stop translating more because got tired of some people always questioning my translations,in this forum people that dont dig you,what you think,write will always try to put you down even in nonsense ways.My point is many of us in forum are fluenty in Spanish language and all the users that dont understand the language should be happy there are people translating stuff(same regard people that understand others languages).

I for one, thank you for translating for us. Much appreciated. Ignore the naysayers who don't understand but argue nevertheless!! 

• Upvote 2

Someone should tell Martina that if you don't want an onion to bother your eyes when you cut it, then you freeze it for 15-20 mins before you cut.  That keeps the gasses that sting your eyes from escaping too much... and there are no carrot peelers in Spain??

On another note... just to confirm... the tattoo on her left wrist is the temporary one from the last party, correct?  Either way... what is it??  Can't seem to get a good enough look at it to tell.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

if this is because of me all i said was we only see what they want us to see and only hear what the tenents want us to hear and translators should remember this too,it was not a insult thats why i said he was thinskinned

18 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Someone should tell Martina that if you don't want an onion to bother your eyes when you cut it, then you freeze it for 15-20 mins before you cut.  That keeps the gasses that sting your eyes from escaping too much... and there are no carrot peelers in Spain??

On another note... just to confirm... the tattoo on her left wrist is the temporary one from the last party, correct?  Either way... what is it??  Can't seem to get a good enough look at it to tell.

Dont know about the tatoo but peeling an onion under the tap helps too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mingo said:

I for one, thank you for translating for us. Much appreciated. Ignore the naysayers who don't understand but argue nevertheless!! 

Thank you,i feel the same about the people that translate languages i dont understand,in a forum we should share and help ones anothers when possible.