Martina and Alberto - home activities #3

Noldus

Anyone else find irony in M&A watching a reality show that glorifies sex and airing relationship dynamics on national TV one hour a week, as M&A are being watched, with their relationship dynamics and sex habits constantly discussed on here 24/7

Edited by mattstone
typing is hard
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, mattstone said:

Anyone else find irony in M&A watching a reality show that glorifies sex and airing relationship dynamics on national TV one hour a week, as M&A are being watched, with their relationship dynamics and sex habits constantly discussed on here 24/7

Kudos to you!  Your first post and it's thought-provoking (and you're not asking for a video clip).

This dude gets to sit in the good seats!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, mattstone said:

Haha, Thanks Howard. Humans are delightfully strange creatures. I had been debating myself back and forth who's the professional in that situation. The TV contestants or M&A... and haven't come up with a good answer yet.

The TV contestants wants notoriety.  The RLC hamsters want free rent. Both openly express they have no dignity (not so much for the nudity, but for the sex).

17 hours ago, hexagon said:

😭😭😭

1279371724_Annotation2021-02-04193228.png.14df5cb59c0d0899bda7f52870e807f6.png

False,Martina and Alberto are still in the project..do you think RLC are going to be so stupid to remove Martina and Alberto? The couples from Spain are the best in RLC,Carla and Janai,Raul and Desire,Luna and Sac....

If Martina and Alberto were removed, many subscribers would leave RLC

Guest casdesire

It's just a feeling but I think M&A are preparing themselves to leave RLC. In my opinion Martina will get a normal life after her studies and she will go to work. (The last days, she made a lot of calls in the bathroom.) I think they will earn some money (by doing a job) to get a life outside RLC. For me, that could be the reason why she had sex with Nelly (she gets paid for it).