Martina and Alberto - home activities #3

Noldus

28 minutes ago, omedo said:

Martina 24, Alberto 29

Funny. I seem to have my memory a little clogged but wasn't there some raging asshole in this thread that claimed Alberto was "at least 35 or older"?

Anyway, thanks for the info as always Omedo.

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If 50% of the couples worldwide  had a relation like the one of Martina and Alberto , the world would have been such a better place.

If 50% of the couples in this world were like Martina & Alberto, this world would be done and you would no longer cease to exist!!

• Upvote 1

Guest casdesire
6 hours ago, sibbhultarn said:

Long time lurker, first time-ish poster. 

TBH - I don't think they're fake at all. I've been RLC premium for a long time solely for Martinas sake, and I am watching them rather closely. I honestly don't buy in to the whole idea of them being a schemed up couple. Watch them in their interactions. It's not just platonic touching and emotionless interactions - I believe they actually love each other. They are very affectionate to each other and they do come off as a very open and accepting couple. 

As far as the whole Alberto-putting-up-with-Martinas-playin-around-conspiracy I don't think it's all that big of a matter either. I think Nelly is completely sanctioned with Alberto. Perhaps as a means of obliging RLC, or even as an actual romance thing. God knows there are plenty of open relationships - especially regarding the male spouse allowing for some female interaction. 

I would also like to debunk the whole idea of Martina doing Bogdan. Please. She could have been doing literally _anything_ during the time she left B4 and got home. I mean - have we strayed so far in the scheming that we honestly think Bogdan could keep anyone sexually satisfied for more than an hour? Last I checked he was all done within a few minutes... Also, give Martina some credit - Bogdan doesn't even remotely seem to interest her, and she truly doesn't strike me as the girl that would have sex with a guy "so that he could get his share". 

Sorry if I stepped on anyones toes here - just needed to unload all of this due to the past weeks wild speculations! 

All is love! 

I totally agree with this post. Thank you! 🙂

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's not a case of feeling superior, Harley, but I know if I couldn't see something, I couldn't possibly comment on it accurately. The bold type above, I agree with you...but you've contradicted yourself here, because you're 'viewing' the events in question through the eyes of someone else....who might see things differently to you. So you're assuming that your source sees things the same as you...

Let's just say that I have seen clips from my source and when I receive them he asks me to watch them and tell him what I watched....for the most part I was spot on with what he observed.  Am I 80% spot on or 60% spot on, who knows, I've never asked him but I will and I'll get back to you.  My point being is this, quit trying to judge me for what I don't see but at the same time you, yourself have to understand that what you do see at times can line up with what others may see......and i use the words "at times" very loosely because more times than not, what you saw will be different than what others saw.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Funny. I seem to have my memory a little clogged but wasn't there some raging asshole in this thread that claimed Alberto was "at least 35 or older"?

Anyway, thanks for the info as always Omedo.

At least that raging asshole can admit when he's wrong :biggrin:

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let's just say that I have seen clips from my source and when I receive them he asks me to watch them and tell him what I watched....for the most part I was spot on with what he observed.  Am I 80% spot on or 60% spot on, who knows, I've never asked him but I will and I'll get back to you.  My point being is this, quit trying to judge me for what I don't see but at the same time you, yourself have to understand that what you do see at times can line up with what others may see......and i use the words "at times" very loosely because more times than not, what you saw will be different than what others saw.

Ok 🙂