B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7(January)

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

QUOI? Lucky est obsédé par Bogdan? Ça ne peut pas être, il dit généralement des choses si gentilles sur lui 😇

lurkker va jouer sur l'autoroute , je ne te connais pas garde ta bêtise et ton ironie de comptoir, tu vas en avoir besoin. A la différence de tous ici, j'assume ma détestation et je l'ai souvent étayée, alors non, je ne pleure pas sur son sort

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

A bit like if you were Geordie and you understood what Luna could say on the phone, it's really incredible this concept of nationality :dodgy:

can anyone give me a day and time when shes talked on the phone? i canny speak the geordie

1 minute ago, hexagon said:

can anyone give me a day and time when shes talked on the phone? i canny speak the geordie

She speaks fairly regularly with her mam, friend (Grace) who I think are both back home on Tyneside, unless they've moved from their birthplace, and Hannah, her sister, whose spending 3 months in Paris. She's spoken quite often, so I can't give you time stamps...but pretty much everything she's discussed has been posted on here, by those who understand her (almost everything 😁)...

I have no reason to doubt or question the translation as reported, but if Bogdan, or anyone, thinks that he can stop two people from having sex, (when they have decided to have sex), is DELUSIONAL! Furthermore, it all but guarantees it will happen again. Trust me on this. To our bad luck, it just won't happen on RLC.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

lurkker va jouer sur l'autoroute , je ne te connais pas garde ta bêtise et ton ironie de comptoir, tu vas en avoir besoin. A la différence de tous ici, j'assume ma détestation et je l'ai souvent étayée, alors non, je ne pleure pas sur son sort

You funny.

Bogdan, (I hope you read this) ...If you think that you have banned Nelly and Martina, then you are a loser. You can only ban their relationship from RLC but you have just lost your manhood to the one you are trying to prove it to. TRUST ME ON THIS!  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

16 minutes ago, philo said:

I have no reason to doubt or question the translation as reported, but if Bogdan, or anyone, thinks that he can stop two people from having sex, (when they have decided to have sex), is DELUSIONAL! Furthermore, it all but guarantees it will happen again. Trust me on this. To our bad luck, it just won't happen on RLC.

12 minutes ago, philo said:

Some people understand that a woman's body is her own...and that she can share herself with whomever SHE decides. 

Sure, Bodgan can't stop it in the end, but what does that say about their relationship?How much is it worth if Nelly just leaves Bodgan behind and doesn't care about him?

Just reverse the roles and ask yourself what would have happened if Bodgan had become so emotionally and sexually close to one of the other girls. One-sided open relationship can not work.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1