B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #4 (January/February)

Noldus

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was the day that the “ orgy “ happened if I remember correctly ... the thing is that on that day , she left the room and she went to the living room 😂🤣 as soon as carlos started fucking Claire 

no the one i am thinking about was after that they were all taking turns on each other it was awhile after the incident lol

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

just because she does not do anything on cam does not mean she is a nun do you think after how many counless girls that did nothing or just put on shows on here that all those girls who get naked in front of how many thousands that they are all prudes sexualy just saying just because  they dont want it on cam is no sin

Agree but then why join RLC!!!!! 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

just because she does not do anything on cam does not mean she is a nun do you think after how many counless girls that did nothing or just put on shows on here that all those girls who get naked in front of how many thousands that they are all prudes sexualy just saying just because  they dont want it on cam is no sin what pisses me off more is the girls you know are banging a guy off cam in the laundry room or on the roof or elevator

For sure she isn’t a nun and she knows how to seduce and all .. she has also been seen coming home drunk , therefore , she has a really interesting life outside ☺️ But it can be easily speculated , at least by me , that she is one of these hot women that you dream to have and when the time comes and you finally bring her to bed or you are about to enjoy more personal moments , you get extremely disappointed because she is asexual ,she has no femininity and in general no reactions in order to make you feel something ... it is like you would be kissing her and touching her and so much more and she would just stay there without ( even fake ) moaning , simply stone cold 🥶😱And this can be the worst a man can have , a hot and nice looking woman who doesn’t know how to make herself “ feel “ .. and I can’t think of any man here in the forum that never experienced something like this so as to know what I am talking about ... well , at least those of us that had quite a lot of sexual partners or girlfriends 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is what this forum should be about DD...:biggrin:

I am not the one I should be addressed for this comment my good friend , you know me with the posts and comments here ☺️😇😏

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

no the one i am thinking about was after that they were all taking turns on each other it was awhile after the incident lol

Well , she has for sure been naked again with Carlos and Claire in B1 ☺️ and massaged 

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

just because she does not do anything on cam does not mean she is a nun do you think after how many counless girls that did nothing or just put on shows on here that all those girls who get naked in front of how many thousands that they are all prudes sexualy just saying just because  they dont want it on cam is no sin

Well I wouldn't mind pulling her at a club and chancing my arm...😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

ask how may of the girls the same thing why do they get a pass

Easy 🤑 wondering around naked as RLC encourages them  I believe to do so .. all the rest , is extra for them ☺️