B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8(January/February)

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Aleks bating - again

wowit looks intense even from blurry seats.... love a girl who gets after what she wants ..... is she a  eyes roll back in her head like Ariana or an open mouth gasper for air like Radi... (and that radi seems to make a commentary to herself about how good it was and has that satisfied laugh is cool ! )

1 hour ago, philo said:

I think that Nelly should arrange another overnight stay at Martina and Albertos' apartment and away from Bogdans' control. He may control the Villa but he can't control everything. Whats he gonna do?... Leave? Bogdan would not last a New York minute without Nelly.

Have you ever been in a serious relationship? Why the hell should they ruin their relationship just so you can get your way? Don't you have any empathy at all?

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

Yes, I think Bogdan should be freed up so that he can take a run at either Holly or Megan.  Lets see how Nelly would handle that.

No idea if Nelly and Bodgan are really interested in an open relationship model. RLC has had in the past some couples who wanted this. However, I think it is important that they do it for themselves, and not as a show for the camera. Such things can be too intense for a relationship.

Anway, I think it is essential that neither side only gives and the other side only takes.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No tengo idea de si Nelly y Bodgan están realmente interesados en un modelo de relación abierta. RLC ha tenido en el pasado algunas parejas que querían esto. Sin embargo, creo que es importante que lo hagan por sí mismos y no como un espectáculo para la cámara. Tales cosas pueden ser demasiado intensas para una relación.

De todas formas, creo que es fundamental que ninguna de las partes solo ceda y la otra parte solo tome.

When Martina and Bogdan had the conversation she asked him if Nelly would let him have an affair with another girl and Bogdan said no, in this sense Nelly is quite selfish because it would have to be reciprocal, saving the distances is the same thing that happens with Loraine and Anthony, she "can have fun with other girls" but he is forbidden...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, omedo said:

When Martina and Bogdan had the conversation she asked him if Nelly would let him have an affair with another girl and Bogdan said no, in this sense Nelly is quite selfish because it would have to be reciprocal, saving the distances is the same thing that happens with Loraine and Anthony, she "can have fun with other girls" but he is forbidden...

Same thing I have been saying for a while about this current situation. One sided relationships are always selfish in my opinion. 

Did Martina ever mention if she would be ok if Alberto had sex with another woman or is she as selfish as Nelly?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Lo mismo que vengo diciendo desde hace un tiempo sobre esta situación actual. Las relaciones unilaterales son siempre egoístas en mi opinión. 

¿Martina mencionó alguna vez si estaría bien si Alberto tuviera sexo con otra mujer o es tan egoísta como Nelly?

Martina has said many times that if Alberto wants to have sex with another woman she doesn't mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, omedo said:

Martina has said many times that if Alberto wants to have sex with another woman she doesn't mind.

I think, Eva and Sam were a couple who had lived the open relationship model quite well. At least from the outside, it always looked like there was a good balance between the actions of both. Maybe in this case ultimately both sides won.

With Alberto, it seems to me a bit like he has no other choice. As if he is unnecessary for Martina and thus has to live a relationship on an unequal level.

With Nelly and Bodgan it seems to me the other way around. I think, Nelly is much more dependent on Bodgan, and that's why I was so surprised about how selfish she acted. Especially when you consider the situation in this apartment surrounded by so many very nice girls. It was strange to see how Bodgan remained loyal, while Nelly didn't even try to do this.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, omedo said:

Nelly has cheated on Bogdan so many times she can get away with it but he can't.

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Creo que Eva y Sam eran una pareja que había vivido bastante bien el modelo de relación abierta. Al menos desde el exterior, siempre parecía que había un buen equilibrio entre las acciones de ambos. Quizás en este caso finalmente ganaron ambas partes.

Con Alberto, me parece un poco que no tiene otra opción. Como si fuera innecesario para Martina y por ello tuviera que vivir una relación en un nivel desigual.

Con Nelly y Bodgan me parece al revés. Creo que Nelly depende mucho más de Bodgan, y por eso me sorprendió tanto lo egoísta que actuó. Especialmente cuando consideras la situación en este apartamento rodeado de tantas chicas muy agradables. Era extraño ver cómo Bodgan permanecía leal, mientras que Nelly ni siquiera intentaba hacer esto.

It is also possible that Alberto is already doing well like this, he has his friends to go out cycling, he has his video games and most importantly he has Martina, why would he want another woman, on the other hand Martina needs other things and one of them is sporadic relationships with other people, if they are doing well like this I am not going to be the one to criticise them.
On the other hand with Nelly and Bogdan I can't say much, Nelly doesn't want me to have sex with another woman but maybe Bogdan doesn't want to have it either, I don't know this is speculation on my part and I'm not going to do it.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think, Eva and Sam were a couple who had lived the open relationship model quite well. At least from the outside, it always looked like there was a good balance between the actions of both. Maybe in this case ultimately both sides won.

I'm not so sure Eva wanted to be in an open relationship but she tolerated it because Sam wanted it. And Sam wasn't exactly accommodating about it sometimes making her sleep on the couch while he was fucking away some other girl. I think this played a big part in why she ended things with him.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not so sure Eva wanted to be in an open relationship but she tolerated it because Sam wanted it. And Sam wasn't exactly accommodating about it sometimes making her sleep on the couch while he was fucking away some other girl. I think this played a big part in why she ended things with him.

Well, I have observed several situations where she had sex with other guys and also with another girl. However, I do not know the language and therefore cannot say what she said about the situation.