Luna & Zac - home activities topic #11

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No foking way..my friend are you saying the fbi its also involved in this..now that you talking it..i think i seen a pair of sunglasses on top of guestroom bed very similar to Scully ones😮.No wonder George the cat cant do shitt😮.

Actually , it is all a conspiracy and the FG has been visiting “ The Lone Gunmen “ by climbing the balcony and trying to figure out if with her behavior and showing her beautiful body every now and then , can actually be her “ ticket “ to enter the RLC world 🤓🥳😎😇😂🤣

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

Just to expand on the B4 group. They do seem to care about each other, amongst the parties, booze and whatever else they get up to. But last night something upset Holly and she was sat on her bed alone while the others were doing their thing - I think she was crying, but it was Gina who came into her room, put an arm round her shoulder and helped. Ten minutes later after sitiing on the stairs for a few moments she was back with the others. It was quite a touching moment and help came from the craziest girl in the house. Good on yer Gina - I hope you survive your lifestyle!

yes..but also grabbed some stuff out of a drawer in her room, went downstairs, got what appeared to be foil? , back up but disappeared in the cleaning room? somewhere near the mop and bucket off 3/18 cam unless she jumped in the lift.

she was in the alcove to the right of the hall cam 1.7 earlier. The lounge door was open and could see her there. Another cleaning area.

Justsayin ..seemed to perk up a bit after.

#stalkerofholly

13 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

and I thought I was the stalker of holly! Thanks, I missed all those bits. But Gina did do the arm round shoulder thing as well........

True, she had seemed ok and bated on the phone to someone in the afternoon. Looked like she got a call or something later on and her mood dropped.

Didnt mess about in the tub, its not like shes shy. Maybe time in the month as she kept her bra and pants on.

She was the same a few weeks ago, stayed on Megs bed instead. I Thought it might be she gets some coin off the back of it.

I thought Megs was her bestie but she didnt look bothered when Holly left the kitchen. As you say Gina went up to check on her.

All speculation on my part as i only understand bit of Meg talking when she yaks to her fella. Not sure ever heard Holly speak anything other than Russian. I take it she can speak English at least

Someone here said she appears to be' unsure of her prescence' which I agree with. Either its a very good front or she is a fragile person who goes along with whatever is happening. But then again she seems happy to sit on her bed, yak on the phone etc. intriuging. The bate was well worth watching for those who missed it! 😜

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Someone here said she appears to be' unsure of her prescence' which I agree with. Either its a very good front or she is a fragile person who goes along with whatever is happening. But then again she seems happy to sit on her bed, yak on the phone etc. intriuging. The bate was well worth watching for those who missed it! 😜

Who are you talking about Neil?...This is the Luna thread..

• Upvote 1