Luna & Zac - home activities topic #11

8 hours ago, sigfried said:

big deal it's not like he ever went down on her, he's always pulls it down and starts the music, and some quick pounding, wham bam thank you mame

It's no big deal...I'm just commenting on what's going on for those who can't see it...

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

from the sound of it, it's already old to you.  am I right or way off base?  the way I read this couple is like they feel the need to do it as often as they can to insure remaining on RLC.  am I right or way off base?

You're not way off the base as far as the sex being old already. But, as you know, I watch the apt for other reasons. But you're off base regarding the reason why they fuck so much...I don't think it's anything to do with insuring they remain tenants...They're a good couple, Harley...a good addition to RLC. I'm not bothered about the sex, and they do stay in bed too long, especially me little Geordie lass, but they've had quite a few friends round already, the interactions good it's a very natural apt..

But if they keep blasting the music like they do, they might not be staying long anyway, sadly...That's what happened to C&Y...

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

Do you really feel like it's Zac? I wouldn't want to ruin all your hopes but he doesn't look like Zac at all and especially Zac doesn't have a tattoo on his forearm
Anyway, it is forbidden to post content from participants' social media on the public forum.

sorry moos54 it was just a little joke, the guy in the video reminds me of Zac
this is what i imagine his job is

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're not way off the base as far as the sex being old already. But, as you know, I watch the apt for other reasons. But you're off base regarding the reason why they fuck so much...I don't think it's anything to do with insuring they remain tenants...They're a good couple, Harley...a good addition to RLC. I'm not bothered about the sex, and they do stay in bed too long, especially me little Geordie lass, but they've had quite a few friends round already, the interactions good it's a very natural apt..

But if they keep blasting the music like they do, they might not be staying long anyway, sadly...That's what happened to C&Y...

I think it's great that Luna & Zac are in the cast, but we shouldn't expect miracles from a single apartment.

If RLC would have enough other realistic apartments, this apartment will get even better. I think it's similar to the top 10 in the music charts. No one listens to just the first track, even if it's supposedly the best. 😃 Variety makes the difference.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think it's great that Luna & Zac are in the cast, but we shouldn't expect miracles from a single apartment.

If RLC would have enough other realistic apartments, this apartment will get even better. I think it's similar to the top 10 in the music charts. No one listens to just the first track, even if it's supposedly the best. 😉

More apartments with Geordie lasses...that's what I say 😁

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, hexagon said:

sorry moos54 it was just a little joke, the guy in the video reminds me of Zac
this is what i imagine his job is

I thought you couldn't have been serious, because, apart from the fact they've both got 2 eyes, a nose and a mouth, they look nowt like each other lol...but it's worth putting an emoji ate the end, so we know next time...😉

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I thought you couldn't have been serious, because, apart from the fact they've both got 2 eyes, a nose and a mouth, they look nowt like each other lol...but it's worth putting an emoji ate the end, so we know next time...😉

thank goodness for the emojis!!

14 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

from the sound of it, it's already old to you.  am I right or way off base?  the way I read this couple is like they feel the need to do it as often as they can to insure remaining on RLC.  am I right or way off base?

no idea, i just think in his own way he's a lousy lover

• Thanks 1