Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and its Political Ramifications #6

6 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Trump is one of the greatest president of our country 👏  I wonder how many people wished they had a gun 🔫 when their wife, daughter, mother, sister or aunt was being raped or murder 🤔 

You've missed the point...I'm talking about UK not US...Totally different culture. You've been watching too many movies...😏

...and how did I know you were a Donald Duck fan! 🤣

Goodnight my friend...stick to posting your naked girls and getting millions of likes...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You have just settled the dispute !!  If people were vaccinated they would have less chance of catching it...Dooooh

But that's not why you said people should be vaccinated. You said they should be vaccinated to protect other people from being infected.

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Always better to engage brain before speaking, or it's wiser to keep your mouth shut and look stupid than open it and confirm the fact !

How about this for capacity?

In 1215, a band of rebellious medieval barons forced King John of England to agree to a laundry list of concessions later called the Great Charter, or in Latin, Magna Carta. Centuries later, America’s Founding Fathers took great inspiration from this medieval pact as they forged the nation’s founding documents—including the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The End!! 🥴😁

Too bad the despotic King George did not extend those rights to the colonists in North America. If he had we might still be a colony of Britain and avoided fighting  The Revolutionary War.

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Too bad the despotic King George did not extend those rights to the colonists in North America. If he had we might still be a colony of Britain and avoided fighting  The Revolutionary War.

One should always get ones own house in order before criticising someone else's! 

And a bigger pity the US didn't extend those same rights to the black Americans until the 1960's thereby avoiding the necessity of the civil rights movement and unnecessary deaths. 

You can bounce this ball back and forth all day...But I won't any longer, as I said yesterday this is not the forum to do so.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Don't you dare try to compare your rights to our rights because you'll never be able to own an AR-15, AK-47 or a full auto gun. You won't be able to carry a gun on your person. Why cause your a subject in your country & I'm a citizen 😄

Perhaps some of you rootin tootin gun toting Roy Rogers types should experience the damage and carnage real weapons can cause in the hands of irresponsible idiots.

I in my lifetime have used more fully automatic weapons and armaments,' and witnessed the aftermath of using them than you could ever imagine. I have also gained a great deal of experience and knowledge from American people I have been fortunate enough to meet or work with in my extensive travels.

I have yet to meet anyone quite as sad and comical as yourself.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Don't you dare try to compare your rights to our rights because you'll never be able to own an AR-15, AK-47 or a full auto gun. You won't be able to carry a gun on your person. Why cause your a subject in your country & I'm a citizen 😄

Guns don't kill, people kill, and putting a weapon in the hands of someone like you is tantamount to encouraging "gun law." You come across as someone who represents why Americans sometimes get a negative response from other people in the world. 

And just to educate you a little more, because your stupidity and ignorance really is astounding, your brain must be in your trigger finger.  1; The King or Queen of Great Britain is merely a figurehead with no powers over the people whatsoever....Fact !! The power belongs to the people, if the public wanted the country to become a republic they could vote for such and the Queen would then be removed, but she remains and has been on the throne for over 68 years solely because she is loved and respected by the majority of the citizens.  2; Like the Americans we too are citizens of a democratically elected Government and country, just like you we go to the ballot box but every five years unless the government decided to call an election earlier, in which case it has to have a majority in parliament to implement it. 3; Unlike the US, our Prime Minister can remain in power for as long as his/her political party is in a majority and for as long as his own party wish him/her to be their leader.

I would have thought that with all the so called extensive knowledge of the world you had accrued by working in the airline industry would have taught you a thing or two about the world beyond America.....Apparently not !!  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry about him but he was German. Rule No. 1 do not listen or do what your despot leaders tell you to do (Trump).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1