Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and its Political Ramifications #6

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

Ridgerunner they don't have the capacity to understand our BILL OF RIGHTS 

Always better to engage brain before speaking, or it's wiser to keep your mouth shut and look stupid than open it and confirm the fact !

How about this for capacity?

In 1215, a band of rebellious medieval barons forced King John of England to agree to a laundry list of concessions later called the Great Charter, or in Latin, Magna Carta. Centuries later, America’s Founding Fathers took great inspiration from this medieval pact as they forged the nation’s founding documents—including the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The End!! 🥴😁

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Always better to engage brain before speaking, or it's wiser to keep your mouth shut and look stupid than open it and confirm the fact !

In 1215, a band of rebellious medieval barons forced King John of England to agree to a laundry list of concessions later called the Great Charter, or in Latin, Magna Carta. Centuries later, America’s Founding Fathers took great inspiration from this medieval pact as they forged the nation’s founding documents—including the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The End!! 🥴😁

My favorite one is the #2 amendment 

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The End!! 🥴😁

Don't you dare try to compare your rights to our rights because you'll never be able to own an AR-15, AK-47 or a full auto gun. You won't be able to carry a gun on your person. Why cause your a subject in your country & I'm a citizen 😄

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

Don't you dare try to compare your rights to our rights because you'll never be able to own an AR-15, AK-47 or a full auto gun. You won't be able to carry a gun on your person. Why cause your a subject in your country & I'm a citizen 😄

And that's a good thing ffs!!...

Tired Oh No GIF by Liverpool FC

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Yes cause we're able to protect our country from foreign & domestic enemies 

I'll just walk away from this ridiculous statement. I don't want to get into an argument about US gun laws...They are unbelievable...

Very sad...😞

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'll just walk away from this ridiculous statement. I don't want to get into an argument about US gun laws...They are unbelievable...

Very sad...😞

It's a great feeling knowing that you can protect your family, by being able to carry your gun 🔫 with you 24/7

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

It's a great feeling knowing that you can protect your family, by being able to carry your gun 🔫 with you 24/7

You shouldn't have to. That says a shitload about US culture...I'm in no doubt you're a Trump fan too...😏

I almost think you're taking the piss here so I'm out...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You shouldn't have to. That says a shitload about US culture...I'm in no doubt you're a Trump fan too...😏

I almost think you're taking the piss here so I'm out...

Trump is one of the greatest president of our country 👏  I wonder how many people wished they had a gun 🔫 when their wife, daughter, mother, sister or aunt was being raped or murder 🤔