Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #1

Almost shoking to see this stuff in this house this afternoon,but good.The guest doesnt look as good as the latinas in Barcelona couples houses but i mean..in comparation with last couple this afternoon is a lot better,hopefully will be a regular thing,my hopes are more in her than in him,he just want videogames😅.

New faces , new characters and personalities presented on cameras , very nice adaptation of whoever has appeared , an excellent pay off from both M&D and their first days , but with a very fair negative criticism in my opinion and their first “ spending days and moments “  in the apartment .

Amazing change of atmosphere then and I personally admit that perhaps I was also very fast with my “ judgment “ , well done for the insertion of the new people and thanks to the couple of allowing us a small glimpse of their private life ( imagine , we speak the normal things and we praise it when it should be just simply happening ) 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

French Bulldog race dog  , a ladies magnet for men who own this dog 😉 But better not having it so much inside an apartment as when these dogs fart , it is one of the worse experiences 😂🤣😱

My Ted's not a fan of these or Pugs...🥴