B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

From my point of view, the best thing RLC could do would be to kick this whole show group out of B2 and B5. Then they would have enough space for Luna, her BF and the guest we saw at that place. 😃

Now you're talking sense Dino...😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

after being ignored all night, she must be desperate for money

Unfortunately , I have said that her whole ( recent , nearly a month or so ) behavior is like an indication that she is “ pushing “ herself to gain as much as possible . On the other hand , I can’t but praise her because she has been willing for doing things on camera and personally I believe she is the one that makes the most 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

... and then you woke up from your wet dream.

It's a shame that you're still talking up this bullshit. It's a show for the camera. Without the camera, none of this would happen.

And don't forget the bonus money.  Without the bonus, you can have all the cameras you want and none of this will happen.  Happy earnings for the show.

Just now, wooders78 said:

monica is now the centre of attraction lmao

She had two guys on camera , a HJ guy , slept next to C&C while having sex , many bating shows ( a lot of them for her own pleasure that they are the only ones that maybe they tease me to watch ) , so , she is the undisputed “ best tenant “ in my eyes ... Holly is close to this also but second place 😎and Gina is off competition ☺️

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Unfortunately , I have said that her whole ( recent , nearly a month or so ) behavior is like an indication that she is “ pushing “ herself to gain as much as possible . On the other hand , I can’t but praise her because she has been willing for doing things on camera and personally I believe she is the one that makes the most 

Is this what RLC has become?...Pushing herself to do as much as possible, even if she doesn't want to, to make the most money....It's really sad, imo...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1