Helena & Christopher (2021) Part #2

7 hours ago, Just In said:

Birthday party in full swing.:confused:

VoyeurHouse 382.jpg

VoyeurHouse 383.jpg

Probably 15/16 year old kids would have made us have more fun.
A truly painful and boring evening.
Helena invites a friend to celebrate her birthday and then isolates herself with Chris in the bedroom to play videogames !!

17 hours ago, budda said:

Probably 15/16 year old kids would have made us have more fun.
A truly painful and boring evening.
Helena invites a friend to celebrate her birthday and then isolates herself with Chris in the bedroom to play videogames !!

I can understand them. Don't think Helena & Christopher want to join those stupid fake plays from the others.

6 hours ago, Jawis said:

I can understand them. Don't think Helena & Christopher want to join those stupid fake plays from the others.

Well, H&C know the people they've invited to their home; if they didn't share their "stupid fake plays" it was enough not to invite them.

8 hours ago, budda said:

Well, H&C know the people they've invited to their home; if they didn't share their "stupid fake plays" it was enough not to invite them.

You're right. It's just all about the dollars or rubles.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, budda said:

What's happening to Helena? Since last Sunday she has spent the whole days only playing videogames.

We should tread carefully perhaps as she might be a bit depressed. Where she lives Covid assistance is almost non-existence and it takes a brave person to risk the 'Sputnik' jab. It is a fact that alcoholism is rife in this unhappy country.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, squish said:

We should tread carefully perhaps as she might be a bit depressed. Where she lives Covid assistance is almost non-existence and it takes a brave person to risk the 'Sputnik' jab. It is a fact that alcoholism is rife in this unhappy country.

I don't think I was offensive, just surprised.
Where does she live? In Moscow? As far as I know, the medical level in Russia is quite high.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squish said:

takes a brave person to risk the 'Sputnik' jab.

That is total bs sorry. The Sputnik V vaccine was tested by French scientitsts And is with 91% of effictiveness and the less side effects one of the best vaccines in the world. BionTECH vaccine is similiar but costs a lot more. So only it comes from Russia it has not to be bad... 😉

• Like 1