Helena & Christopher (2021) Part #2

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That is total bs sorry. The Sputnik V vaccine was tested by French scientitsts And is with 91% of effictiveness and the less side effects one of the best vaccines in the world. BionTECH vaccine is similiar but costs a lot more. So only it comes from Russia it has not to be bad... 😉

The EU seems to be getting very reliant on Russia recently what with the gas and now the vaccines what next i wonder?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

The EU seems to be getting very reliant on Russia recently what with the gas and now the vaccines what next i wonder?

Putin's army, but without invitation I'm afraid 😁

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

That is total bs sorry. The Sputnik V vaccine was tested by French scientitsts And is with 91% of effictiveness and the less side effects one of the best vaccines in the world. BionTECH vaccine is similiar but costs a lot more. So only it comes from Russia it has not to be bad... 😉

I have been told by one Russian that the population is very suspicious of it.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

From recent events, being tested by the French aint a good endorsement judging by their track record so far.?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, squish said:

I have been told by one Russian that the population is very suspicious of it.

Yeah that is the problem that a lot of people do not trust the government there. And that is no surprise seeing how much shit they do there. 
But the vaccine is actually not bad. 

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

No good saying huh,their attempt at a vaccine only ended up in the trash can so i believe?

Makes no sense to me. Yes their attempt was not succeful. But what has that to do with scientists testing a vaccine? I am sure was not the same scientists. 

• Upvote 1