Martina and Alberto - home activities #4

I'm going to pose another theory, (I am risking my reputation on this because I usually need at least two pieces of evidence before I start to formulate a theory). Some have said that if Martina was seeing someone, that Alberto would be upset. Well, what if Alberto is a cuckold. At the New Years party at the Villa, every time Martina tongue kissed Nelly while they were dancing, Alberto was watching. They kissed four times that I was able to observe that night. The last two times was in the kitchen at the same spot they started in the later pantry episode and Alberto was watching. If Alberto is ok as long as she comes home and tells him about it, then we need to hire a translator now.  

😏

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm going to pose another theory, (I am risking my reputation on this because I usually need at least two pieces of evidence before I start to formulate a theory). Some have said that if Martina was seeing someone, that Alberto would be upset. Well, what if Alberto is a cuckold. At the New Years party at the Villa, every time Martina tongue kissed Nelly while they were dancing, Alberto was watching. They kissed four times that I was able to observe that night. The last two times was in the kitchen at the same spot they started in the later pantry episode and Alberto was watching. If Alberto is ok as long as she comes home and tells him about it, then we need to hire a translator now.  

to late i have called him a cuckold a couple of times already 😏

5 minutes ago, philo said:

oh you forgot the big one that night when she kissed Nelly in front of him was when i watched Alburto stand there with a smile on his face while Boytoy was grinding on her ass and repeatedly kissing her neck that got me thinking hum cuckold maybe