Martina and Alberto - home activities #4

philo

Advanced Member

Members

826 posts

Posted January 28

On 1/28/2021 at 11:57 AM, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX said:

Alberto means nothing to Marina other than a cook and someone to share an apartment on RLC with.  Alberto does not satisfy Martina and that is why she is always stepping out of the relationship.  If you ask me, they are not even a real couple, just a couple to earn money through with RLC and the only one that really benefits from their arrangement is Alberto.  That being said, I do feel very sorry for the poor guy!

I guess my speculation about Martina's big homeboy guest who likes to rub her up and chew her hair has a little more credibility now? (LOL)

Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

philo replied to ze81's topic in Martina & Alberto (04/15/17)

They go outside for a while..they come back and he adjusts himself while she goes straight to the bathroom. Same as last time he visited. Some were upset at the question I asked last time..."Does this happen when Alberto is at home?".

October 17, 2020

744 replies

Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

philo replied to ze81's topic in Martina & Alberto (04/15/17)

I had no intention to ask questions that are deemed taboo on this forum as I only asked about things that are clearly observable in the replay. I'm glad I did not ask about Martina wrapping her legs around the big guy when she jumped into his arms during their greeting.

September 20, 2020

744 replies

Guest casdesire
1 minute ago, philo said:

Alberto is back with the dogs and Martina is not with him so I will SPECULATE that she was not going out to meet with him.

I think she's meeting some friends. She took a sixpack and snack with her when she left.

1 minute ago, casdesire said:

I think she's meeting some friends. She took a sixpack and snack with her when she left.

How do you know who she was going to meet with? please provide either a translation or perhaps you should characterize your comment as "speculation" as I have done.  

Guest casdesire
1 minute ago, philo said:

How do you know who she was going to meet with? please provide either a translation or perhaps you should characterize your comment as "speculation" as I have done.  

I understand your comment. I wrote "I think..." so you can see that as a speculation/assumption. 😉

34 minutes ago, philo said:

Well, she might of gonna find a park bench, stuff her face with snacks and get pissed on a six pack on her own...or she was going to meet her friend(s)...😏

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well, she might of gonna find a park bench, stuff her face with snacks and get pissed on a six pack on her own...or she was going to meet her friend(s)...😏

While we can all appreciate your speculations, what evidence do you have that she "was going to meet her friend(s)"?

21 minutes ago, philo said:

While we can all appreciate your speculations, what evidence do you have that she "was going to meet her friend(s)"?

either that or like Naga said she was going somewhere to drink a six pack by herself so i am going to speculate she is going drink it with someone 

• Upvote 1