Masha - Home activities #3

Noldus

HOLY CRAP.  tonight I visit CC, Masha's apartment. I quickly view a thumbnail picture of two people in Masha's bed. One of them has a really dumbass head of hair. Looks like a floor mop!    Reading the forum, it is.... Masha. 

There's something in that woman's head that says "how can I make myself ugly today".  I have witnessed the many colored hair phases, the dred locks phase, the nose ring. Now this. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

of course you do!!

I forgot that I was one of the only members of this forum with an open mind 😁

this hair style allows Masha to be a different person and I think it suits her pretty well

If it is, it is only to take pictures as for her ephemeral tattoos

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

this hair style allows Masha to be a different person and I think it suits her pretty well

It is funny that someone who I even myself said less than 15-20 hours ago that he doesn’t come in this topic to comment and he also admitted it , seeing him commenting on your post 😂🤣 He is the one and only ... 😂🤣😂🤣

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Oh moos54,  come on man that's a shocking hair style. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

It is funny that someone who I even myself said less than 15-20 hours ago that he doesn’t come in this topic to comment and he also admitted it , seeing him commenting on your post 😂🤣 He is the one and only ... 😂🤣😂🤣

it is better to never believe what he can say because he is always full of contradiction 😁

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Oh moos54,  come on man that's a shocking hair style. 

I would be much more shocked by her hair style if she decided to shave her head 😁

I find that this new style suits her rather well

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

Once again, potential carriers arrive at Masha's - she's slowly backsliding  🚑.  Oh dear, bad hair move, Masha.  Leave the damned hair alone.  She's always been one to latch onto the latest trends ... probably just a phase she's going through.  [maybe it's just a wig (probably not)]

HAIR LOOKS REAL BAD>!!!!!!!!