Masha - Home activities #3

Noldus

WELL THAT DIDN'T LAST LONG !  . . . Over the past few days, I noticed that the right-hand thumbnail pics on RLC's apartment-viewing site had ceased to become blurred and were suddenly showing in full clarity (a welcome development [as I thought at the time]).  Now suddenly, only several days after its introduction, the thumbnails have reverted back to blurry!  What a mean-spirited and cynical move by RLC.  This kind of mean trick is just one, of several reasons, I'd never pay for RLC.  🖕

PS:  I was looking forward to seeing the strange phenomenon of The Baker (dark-coloured cat) lying  (in full clarity) beside Masha in the bath - now, I'll just have to settle for the usual little dark blurry figure in the bath.          

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

WELL THAT DIDN'T LAST LONG !  . . . Over the past few days, I noticed that the right-hand thumbnail pics on RLC's apartment-viewing site had ceased to become blurred and were suddenly showing in full clarity (a welcome development [as I thought at the time]).  Now suddenly, only several days after its introduction, the thumbnails have reverted back to blurry!  What a mean-spirited and cynical move by RLC.  This kind of mean trick is just one, of several reasons, I'd never pay for RLC.  🖕

PS:  I was looking forward to seeing the strange phenomenon of The Baker (dark-coloured cat) lying  (in full clarity) beside Masha in the bath - now, I'll just have to settle for the usual little dark blurry figure in the bath.          

I was happy  also. When they went backed to blurred, it dawned on this may be a marketing  ploy. See people, this is what you're  missing.  Subscribe  with us. Good observation! 

8 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

I thought it might be a web designer/programmer who screwed it up when updating something, and it took them a few days to notice

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Masha, can you recruit your friend into the project.  She would be a great addition. 😇

I agree! She has a boyfriend too, whom I call guitarman, and they have been alot at Masha's lately. I think they should maybe get an apartment together. She might have appeared to be more shy before, but she seems less so now. They are really lighthearted and funny together. Always joking. And they speak English alot too. 

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I agree! She has a boyfriend too, whom I call guitarman, and they have been alot at Masha's lately. I think they should maybe get an apartment together. She might have appeared to be more shy before, but she seems less so now. They are really lighthearted and funny together. Always joking. And they speak English alot too. 

As was mentioned , it is a multilingual period 😂🤣

Masha and GF - Russian 

GF and BF        - English 

BF and Masha  - Italian

Great company and friendship ☺️