Masha - Home activities #3

Noldus

1 hour ago, Scottish Republic said:

Noticed an incongruous hammer lying on masha's table in living-room 🔨 I must say I found this to be somewhat disturbing.  Could it be a murder weapon?  Done by Masha in the living-room, with the hammer 😄.  Haven't seen The Music Man around lately - not implying anything 🤨.  If anything untoward has happened, we'll just have to put it down to covid - that virus covers a multitude of sins 😄.  Maybe the white cat knows something ... come to think of it, I haven't seen Babi for a few days 😧.   

I haven't a cluedo what's going on mate...😏

I will say that Masha looks kind of tired the last days , this final lockdown , I hope she gathers her energy and doesn’t affect her , better days to come for her and everyone she is concerned after Easter . 

• Confused 1

Either a photo session in Masha’s place for Babi’s birthday or preparations for a “ secret “ 😆🥳🥳🤩 birthday party 😉 Atmosphere looks great , nice music ,according to posts here on previous days , shopping supplies have been made , let’s hope to revive one of the amazing Masha’s parties ( with all precautions in the measure of possible of course ) that only she can throw 😇

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, rado07 said:

It's nice that Babi is celebrating her birthday at Masha's 🍾🥂
Maybe we will see special guests?🥳

Wanted to ask the same question .. apart from Babi’s friends , what about the black guy with the nice heavy tattoo girl ? For sure Masha’s friend with her BF , the woman who had Masha’s hairstyle made recently ? I don’t know if guests restrictions apply in italy ( which is must likely ) inside the apartments , at Masha’s birthday she was great respecting the rules and she had as many as was allowed .

In any case , Babi around and her funny , pleasant , dancing mood , a great addition for nice entertainment to watch 😇

Perhaps by the way a super special VIP guest appearance with either Piper or Taylor or both ? 🥳🥳

• Confused 1