B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (February)

Actually that was ok tonight...but the very minute she finished, she was checking her phone!  It doesn't matter whether she was checking if she was top cam or not, which she usually does, it's just the fact that, after what should realistically be a very intimate moment, she checked her fucking phone! This girl is ONLY here to make money...

Ok, many of the other girls are too...but they also want to enjoy what Barca has to offer, although it's hard right now...IMHO, Megan, after her 1st 'little miss naive visit' has basically just tried to make as much money as she can...

Maybe if she wasn't such a good cook, she'd be gone now...😏

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Actually that was ok tonight...but the very minute she finished, she was checking her phone!  It doesn't matter whether she was checking if she was top cam or not, which she usually does, it's just the fact that, after what should realistically be a very intimate moment, she checked her fucking phone! This girl is ONLY here to make money...

Ok, many of the other girls are too...but they also want to enjoy what Barca has to offer, although it's hard right now...IMHO, Megan, after her 1st 'little miss naive visit' has basically just tried to make as much money as she can...

All her passion goes into her cooking. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Isn't that what all the tenents are here to do, have a good time and make money from it and to make as much money as possible? Good luck to them I say. 🙂 

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, LUCKY2962 said:

la fixation sur H, que tu me reprochais, tu comprends mieux?

j'en suis revenu, il faut gratter un peu le vernis !

4 hours ago, LUCKY2962 said:

tu veux dire, je ne comprends pas le sens de tes mots, en Français 

fixation = obsession 😬

Personnellement j'aurais plutôt utilisé le mot fixette ou directement dit le mot obsession au lieu de fixation 

Après je n'ai jamais caché le fait que Holly soit une très très très jolie femme mais elle n'est pas la seule car toute les femmes ont du charme 

Si tu me demande qui je préfère, sans mentir je pense que je vais dire Amy car j'ai un faible pour elle mais ce n'est pas un secret non plus 

J'aime beaucoup aussi la femme de ménage qui vient chez Masha

La plupart du monde ont des préférences et c'est bien normal donc il n'y a pas de honte a dire que tu es obsédé par Holly car c'est le cas 

Tu es aussi obsédé par Bogdan 😁

‐----‐-----

Personally, I would rather have used the word fixette or directly said the word obsession instead of fixation

After that I never hid the fact that Holly is a very very very pretty woman but she is not the only one because all women have charm

If you ask me who I prefer, no lie I think I'll say Amy because I have a thing for her but it's no secret either

I also really like the cleaning lady who comes to Masha's

Most of the world have preferences and that's okay so there is no shame in saying you are obsessed with Holly because you are.

You are also obsessed by Bogdan 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

hey Einstein ....besides obviously YOU....  there are no PHD's in horney old men bullshitting their own way in a fucked up  forum.....    and hey why aren't you in the library or an important soapbox somewhere , where nobody cares about your need for full paragraphs of something that isn't important or who even care 

I know my words aren't as eloquent as yours, discursive as yours but I just didn't want to just say Fuck Off with your arrogance .... that's my department ...ooops wrong ...I'm just the resident asshole !!!    lighten up Socrates ...

that's probably philo who registered a sad emoji ...because he couldn't come up with a paragraph to rebuttal

7 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Isn't that what all the tenents are here to do, have a good time and make money from it and to make as much money as possible? Good luck to them I say. 🙂 

It should not be about fighting to be the top camera. That almost inevitably leads to RLC becoming more and more unrealistic.

No, I think RLC would be best helped if the residents just have a good time and let the viewers watch there real life. Not doing what they think the audience wants to see, but doing what they really enjoy.

BTW, All those who really want to see these shows can simply go to sites like chaturebate.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1