Martina and Alberto - home activities #5

Noldus

So, I missed it... everyone but Nelly and Martina left?  And those two are on the balcony?  Can't find anyone.  I doubted they were all staying over.  Nelly and Martina would share the main bed, but two of the other three would have to sleep on the couches.

32 minutes ago, philo said:

I rest my case!

aren't you that Socrates guy who sits in high judgement  with your self presumed intelligent pompous POV ,and expect us to give you full paragraphs of  congratulating acknowledgement that your superior assholeness is to impress me or any other forum member ....   I didn't really want to write a whole paragraph to say Fuck You and fuck your pompous hat.... weirdo    I rest my case !!!

• Like 1

I would not rule out an outside encounter just because it is cold. Annabelle once took a guy out to their patio during a party and while it was snowing. She came back inside to make sure that Efrim was still past out and to get a pillow.

4 minutes ago, philo said:

We may not get to see it. Bogdan has influence beyond the Villa. How will he enforce his restriction?

even if they hide it how can he not figure it out if they are drunk then disappear it does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out