Martina and Alberto - home activities #5

Noldus

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

GIVE ME STRENGTH!!...
We don't know, so why hammer on about it...We'll never know, and does it matter? My guess is it was her friend who nearly got Luna's place...it's never gonna be the big guy, and just forget about Bogdan...he's a none starter...

But, strangely, your like a dog with a bone with this one, and just won't put it down...

As an inquiring mind. .lol  I just am curious of any FACTS... do   Bogdan and Martinas timelines match ...IF they were both out of their residences ??  

Intriguing if so.... I don't expect they would fuck...so why would they  (IF They) get together ...more to talk... 

i DON'T FOLLOW THIS THREAD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHY THIS is considered a possibility or is it just Emmett bored as fuck and hallucinating .?? or is there ANY basis for starting this conspiracy....

I despise the Bog Martina speculation of before but is there anything to such timelines matching   NOLDUS ???? 

don't trouble yourself as it becomes nonsense speculation we can;t verify

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

As an inquiring mind. .lol  I just am curious of any FACTS... do   Bogdan and Martinas timelines match ...IF they were both out of their residences ??  

Intriguing if so.... I don't expect they would fuck...so why would they  (IF They) get together ...more to talk... 

i DON'T FOLLOW THIS THREAD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHY THIS is considered a possibility or is it just Emmett bored as fuck and hallucinating .?? or is there ANY basis for starting this conspiracy....

I despise the Bog Martina speculation of before but is there anything to such timelines matching   NOLDUS ???? 

don't trouble yourself as it becomes nonsense speculation we can;t verify

NO 🙂 

There was one who kindly translated and explained what happened in this apartment, but he was rejected and gave up here. But some of us still have the pleasure of getting some info.
The eventually mentioned trip from B4, for example, where Martina helped Bogdan to be an interpreter at a place they stopped by to arrange some documents on the way back.
Someone here gets hung up on their own fantasies and the story grows with each new post.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fuck this.

Come on ze81 , it isn’t a crime , a smiley and social gathering atmosphere during the times , why not ? At the end , what harm have they made all of these Russian girls ☺️😌 ? And why Martina ( and Alberto ) finally go out of their not so much of social things doing and enjoy something different ? Personally , very happy to see all this ☺️

• Like 4