Martina and Alberto - home activities #5

Noldus

And .. except the balcony , there aren’t any hiding places , we can hear well , finally a party at a more easier to follow apartment than  the villa with the lots of hiding places , at the end , something we have never seen , it is very very welcomed☺️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

And .. except the balcony , there aren’t any hiding places , we can hear well , finally a party at a more easier to follow apartment than  the villa with the lots of hiding places , at the end , something we have never seen , it is very very welcomed☺️

Just a girls get together can't be a bad thing surely.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

One bathroom where you only see the tub, and one room without cams.. 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

One bathroom where you only see the tub, and one room without cams.. 

Yes I know 😎 , but in general , I think if they spend time away from the cameras , it will mostly be out at the balcony .. and in my estimation , if they start this early , maybe they go back by the time the curfew starts .. but we will see 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Yes I know 😎 , but in general , I think if they spend time away from the cameras , it will mostly be out at the balcony .. and in my estimation , if they start this early , maybe they go back by the time the curfew starts .. but we will see 

I think you are right