Martina and Alberto - home activities #5

Noldus

Well house is ready and prepared to the supose visits in weekend.As long it isnt the boring barca crew i welcome anyone else.Any diferent guests will be very welcome and let us enjoy something new and interesting.If its for exemple that couple friend of them that quit joining in then that also would be great,but please be someone we seen few times.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

By the way, did anyone see Nelly?  She was under Martina hidden by Lucky and the dining room chair. 😇

Oh ya I saw her ...she was stuck on three of Martina's fingers ... tough to clean but at least they could catch up on things ....  Luckily M& A have no chairs in their kitchen

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the long UM distracted us from the big question so who did Martina spend better than 4 hrs and a six pack with Bogdan or fat man or her one girlfriend inquiring minds want to know

GIVE ME STRENGTH!!...
We don't know, so why hammer on about it...We'll never know, and does it matter? My guess is it was her friend who nearly got Luna's place...it's never gonna be the big guy, and just forget about Bogdan...he's a none starter...

But, strangely, your like a dog with a bone with this one, and just won't put it down...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the long UM distracted us from the big question so who did Martina spend better than 4 hrs and a six pack with Bogdan or fat man or her one girlfriend inquiring minds want to know

No...seriously you seem to be the only one.  :dodgy:

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

GIVE ME STRENGTH!!...
We don't know, so why hammer on about it...We'll never know, and does it matter? My guess is it was her friend who nearly got Luna's place...it's never gonna be the big guy, and just forget about Bogdan...he's a none starter...

But, strangely, your like a dog with a bone with this one, and just won't put it down...

He makes up all kinds of shit in his head because he has little all else to think about in the land of Rumpelstiltskin. :dodgy:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Even if she wasn't with any of them, you'd find a way to dispute any glimpse of factual info anyway because that would not fit into your own little fantasy World.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, mingo said:

I've never seen any birthday celebrations for Alberto. Martina's is June 14. 

Yes , Martina’s I know , but thanks on taking the time to answer ☺️ Curious for Alberto as a crazy theory has struck my mind 😉