Martina and Alberto - home activities #5

Noldus

Guest casdesire
1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

so how exactly do you go from the intense sex and real feelings we saw with M and N  to oh we are just friends now how exactly do you shut that off just because B said to

Maybe because they get paid for it to have sensual sex. (Just my opinion) 😉

55 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

if he did say no more sex between M and N and if they still do it will be off cam,so guys say M and B didnt do anything because she told A she was helping B with the language i never said the translators lied just  maybe M did, again i say we hear what they want us to hear any of you really think she would come home and say she was fucking B for 2 1/2 hours

You've beaten this horse so dead nobody can identify it! 🤢

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For whatever it is worth , if Martina wants to fuck again either Nelly or any other girl , she won’t hesitate and she will say it to Alberto , again either being in front of cameras or not ( many times we have said that these speculations are happening only now because we saw the incident between M&N and who knows what Martina has been doing in the part and off cameras and before being so popular  like now ) . 

I believe that Martina simply lives her life at the moment and not so much concerned of cameras and so on , I think it is all of us here that we have made all the dramas , things are less complicated for any of these girls and they just enjoy their moments as better as they can because of no alternatives due to current situation . They will do as they are pleased , sharing or not I think it will be more spontaneous than scheduled for the cameras . 

Just like my wife when she hangs out with the girls I don't have a problem with that and my time with the fellas is ok.  Nelly will do Nelly like when she visited Masha's place a few times.

22 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

when N and B  move out of B4 and go back to the RLC off cam managers apt then M will be going there all the time to hang out  like Alex and Lucian did before N and B moved into B4

We can only wait and see what happens 

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

sorry but as long as i keep hearing on here how they didnt do anything because the translator said so i am going to keep making my point is that okay with you

No.  Everyone blames you for Omedo to stop providing translations.  Accept it.  Stop trying to justify it.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

Just like my wife when she hangs out with the girls I don't have a problem with that and my time with the fellas is ok.  Nelly will do Nelly like when she visited Masha's place a few times.

I think we just exaggerate all because things happen on cameras , the girls are doomed in a way because there are many times I believe that they would have liked to enjoy a bit of privacy , but then of course it is their choice and their job to be on cameras with all the pros and cons